1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutchfans Harden Mix

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JVL713, Mar 15, 2015.

1. JVL713

JVL713 Contributing Member

Had some free time so I threw together a quick video of a good bit of the highlights Clutch has posted throughout the season. I've never made a highlight vid before so any criticism is appreciated. Clutch if you don't like the idea of your highlights being compiled into a mix let me know and I will take it down no questions asked.

Music selection is from some local rappers going along with the "Swag Champs" theme...I apologize if it's too urban :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8zH1zFTI8w

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/p8zH1zFTI8w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Great video thank you!

Man Harden was on a whole bother energy level compared to the last few games

3. rcketsfan1

rcketsfan1 Member

4. D12Eminem

D12Eminem Member

Thank you straight swag champ derrrr. Urban as no other video eva. Swag champs. Great Harden mix!

5. wowimmagical

wowimmagical Member

6. abaker28

abaker28 Member

Love it! Hadn't seen that Howard clip at the end, but love that as the ending.

7. KeepKenny

KeepKenny Contributing Member

Someone needs to make a reel exclusively of fat guys doing the cooking celebration.

8. Moleb

Moleb Member

I'm so tired or rap music in highlight videos. Great highlights, atrocious sound track.

9. blackistan

blackistan Member

Love the video but the music selection is horrible IMO even though I'm a fan of rap

10. JVL713

JVL713 Contributing Member

Yea I was iffy on the song as well, went with it mostly because its Houston rappers and goes along with the whole swag champs thing. Haven't heard much from keke lately. I wish a few guys would get together and make a song like they did for the Texans playoff run a few years back