1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Banshee (Tv Series)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by VanityHalfBlack, Feb 22, 2013.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Didn't really like this episode it was meh.

2. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

It was more character development and about Hood losing his grip.

3. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I'm just growing tired of the lack of Rebecca TTs .

4. Dream34

Dream34 Contributing Member

It was an interesting episode. As the Director mentioned at the end it was a nice what if things played out differently episode.

I thought it was kind of dumb how Clayton jumped into the water and everyone just gave up trying to find him. Like the guy is not going to come up for air. Oh well.:confused:

I have a feeling we will eventually be seeing Tank coming as a future villain. Tank was the guy that Bunker referred to in episode 5 as a leader of some gang and led to him getting his tats. With a name like Tank this guy should be a classic. My guess is we will see him on the season finale. He will be coming back to retake Bunker back to his crew.

Absolutely love this show.

5. bigben69

bigben69 Member

Not as exciting of an episode but this season has been intense so far. I am curious what will happen next.

6. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I guess Hood cared more for his dead girl than I thought based on this latest episode. But, he failed with the big Indian that killed her because he wanted to cause some pain with the knife and make him suffer instead of just taking him out. And, we finally figured out where the scene of the big Indian coming out of the water came from (that they have been showing all season in ad spots). There's still that final showdown with the big Indian to come at some point. I have a hard time believing that the Indian camp wasn't better prepared for a raid that one would figure would be coming after what they did...but they were kicking back drinking and sleeping without a worry in the world apparently.

7. Dream34

Just wanted to bump to get your feedback from the episode this past Friday. I loved the break into the military base. Felt like I was watching a video game. Will be interesting to see the fight between Hood and Chayton in Louisana.

8. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Well, they did have a few people on guard, but Hood and Job took them out. But yeah, overall I think Chayton's skills as a leader can be seriously questioned so far this season. He steals guns from the US government, sends only two people to try and kill Kai, mounts the assault on the police precinct where he promptly murders one of the cops in front of another and then sits back and acts as if the whole damn world wasn't going to be breaking down his door really soon. Maybe he thought the rules of the reservation would protect him.

9. Buck Turgidson

The show is spectacularly silly, but it's fun.

Bummed they killed off the cop, she was a cutie.

10. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

11. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Crazy episode. Crazy show.

Love it. Best show nobody watches. It's crazy.

12. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Yea...that was good! Sad to see the gentle giant go. Well...gentle in real life apparently. What a great character. He will be missed!

13. bigben69

bigben69 Member

Well....that was violent. Nice.

14. Two Sandwiches

Another great episode.

Love that Bunker is getting more involved.

15. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Is next week the season finale? I have a feeling that it will leave it on a bigger cliff hanger than previous seasons where story lines wrapped up pretty well.

16. Two Sandwiches

It is, and I think you're right.

17. Entropy

Entropy Member

Think Job is gonna bite it in the season finale. They showed too much of his backstory with Hood this last episode. Shame, he's the second best part of the show.

18. Dream34

I have a feeling that Hood will have a shoutout with the Coloneral on the base. However the season will end with the Coloneral getting away in the Helicopter with Carrie.

I also like to see more of Bunker. I am looking forward to seeing Tank. Is Tank someone else besides his brother or are they the same. I think they are different.

Love this show!!!! Can't believe next week is the Season 3 finale.

19. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I was wondering this as well. I remembered the name Tank, didn't remember anything about his brother previously. I'm really liking Bunker. The tiny little bit where he lets on that most of the time he handles the stares and judgement well (indicating sometimes he cracks, violently) was just perfect. I really hope they give him more time than they did Yawners (well, Emmett got plenty of time but they didn't really make him interesting until the season they killed him off).

The scene with Kai at the high school was fantastic. The shot of him walking away from the burning bodies on the ground was iconic. I can see why they put it in all the ads. I would say it was a turning point for the character but really it is just a course correction since he was in the process of making a character turn.

And what the hell is wrong with Brock's ex-wife? Is she an idiot? Does she not realize how stupid it is to get involved with Kai after having just nearly been killed simply for being around him at the wrong time? I sort of halfway hoped Brock had put a bullet in her leg or something after he shot out her tires.

20. Two Sandwiches

I think Brock is going to die soon. He is getting too close to Hood.

#80 Two Sandwiches, Mar 13, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2015