1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Vapers Lounge

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by VanityHalfBlack, Mar 4, 2015.

Tags:
  1. VanityHalfBlack

Watup, what flavor you vaping? What is your mod?

I'm vaping on an iStick 50 watt with Mother's milk juice from Suicide Bunny. You?

2. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I'm vaping on a crappy Ego-2 knockoff with some cherry tobacco from bulkejuice.com

3. VanityHalfBlack

Hey, if it vaps, it's good brother. I still got my ego twist somewhere.

4. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

The Mentors approve.

5. rmtheis

rmtheis Member

iTaste MVP 2.0 with an iClear30 tank. Green Apple from VaporGod.

I've thought about upgrading but this thing is so rock solid.

6. Teen Wolf

Teen Wolf Member

I just started vaping (Haze) but only the good stuff;)

7. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

i get mine from ahlusion. blue honey, apple splash, grape vine, etc. good stuff..

Provari Mini w/ iclear30 tank

8. VanityHalfBlack

Support your local Vape Shops. I was surprised at how many of them are in the Houston area. It's starting to spread like Starbucks, I can't go driving without seeing a vape shop around the corner. I'm thinking of upgrading to a rebuild-able, this one is a monster:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/f_bPqO2tE4o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

Seriously, what do you say to the people that say vaping is potentially more dangerous than smoking cigarettes?

Haze Craze Oh my goodness with X.Fir

10. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

How credible is this?

11. VanityHalfBlack

I read somewhere on e cig forum that it has diacetyl in some of these juices??? I do get more light headed when I vape.

12. likestohypeguy

Couldn't believe it when I saw one open here in our pretty remote town of only a few thousand late last year. I've been interested ever since i went to Renaissance fair where everyone seemed to be smoking these giant machines, and they smelled amazing.

Is there anything else you can smoke out of them, that doesn't have nicotine, or any stimulants? That's legally/easily available.

13. VanityHalfBlack

Most def! You can get them with 0 nicotine in them. You probably will get more flavor out of them I think. The full strength of 1 cigarette is like 24??? Right now my level is a 3 and at that, I still get pretty messed up.

1 person likes this.
  14. rmtheis

rmtheis Member

You can buy 0 nicotine juice from almost anywhere - it's usually just the propylene glycol/vegitable glycerine base and flavoring

15. VanityHalfBlack

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uwlThcRWbMo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

16. Bäumer

Bäumer Contributing Member

I am ready to buy one after my buddies all got them and talk about how awesome they are. They recommend I get a mechanical one. I don't want to spend a ton of money for my first one (my buddy has a few over $150) and am having a hard time deciphering all of the jargon. Does anyone have any recommended builds for someone new?

17. VanityHalfBlack

Just get an istick 30 watt (it's a pass through all you need is a usb charger), with an Aspire Atlantis cartomizer tank. Don't need to rebuild anything and works about the same. You can lower the wattage too if you think the smoke is too strong. A kit would probably cost you under $80.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  18. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I need to invest in something good. Sick of having to buy new tanks and bats every month.

19. Warheart

Warheart Member

heimdall mod with patriot atty vaping on 5 pawns castle long reserve... best flavor ive had

20. likestohypeguy

I probably wouldn't bother if it didn't have some psychoactive property, just not stimulant. I thought there might be an alternative, that does the opposite.

Those are the ones I'd seen before, like the blue rectangle above, then everyone seemed to have these massive complex more tube shaped versions at the festival. Maybe not the same.