1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DREAM ON!

DREAM ON! Member

lol, just read about what you speak of, daaamn.

So Morey should probably just send random hoes to all the other teams to try and break apart teammates that he wants to sign/trade for?

2. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

I think he really cares about forcing his way to a team of his choice and the best way to do that is to act like you don't care about leaving 25M on the table. Yeah right.

3. Disciple2123

Disciple2123 Member

DocRocket said he would be back at 2:30am in roughly an hour and 15 from now

4. malakas

malakas Member

ehm dudley can make the new defensive identity - however his value has gone to near late first round - because he is so important that the only price to give him up.

5. quinnolivarez

quinnolivarez Member

He was able to amass the #s that netted him an all-nba spot because Bledsoe was hurt a great deal, and in part (I think) because he was snubbed from the all star game. Wall, Derozan and Lowry had better seasons and post-season appearances. Don't get me wrong, I'd love Dragic on the team, he is capable of being the 3rd best player on a championship team. But that's what he would be here. He's delusional about how truly good he is (a lot like Reggie Jackson and Eric Bledsoe), but he's gonna get a lot of $$$ because the economic landscape of the NBA is about to change dramatically.

Here's to hoping Morey empties the cupboard of everything on the team sans Harden, Howard, Ariza, Smith, Brewer and Motiejunas. Those 6, along with Dragic, are a fine team to go to war with in the west.

6. malakas

malakas Member

thank you . Damn is that late there? Go sleep :grin: I will feel you in lmao
    I think trades will happen much later..

7. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Time to kill? Let's watch some Russell Peters

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JmSUWwL6rpA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. HTM

HTM Member

Dude... you're giving up ariza... and we're getting Jared Dudley to replace him?

1 person likes this.
  9. Disciple2123

Disciple2123 Member

Lmao. Ohhh goodness. We really need a WojBomb soon. Even if it's for another team.

10. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

you people go to sleep!

you need your rest :mad:

11. NateNate

NateNate Member

Let's call our shots as of 1:22am.

Joe Johnson to Houston in 3 team deal.

12. quinnolivarez

quinnolivarez Member

so much thisssss. you can't trade ariza at this point, he is one of the mystical playoff role player pieces. Done it before, and he'll do it again. He's going to knock in lots of crucial corner 3s in transition in april and may

13. rocketpower2

rocketpower2 Member

I think we have to make the move personally if the opportunity is there (lets say Jones + NO 1st + salary fillers). Our window to win in the Harden/Howard era is now.

Dragic/Harden/Ariza/DMo/Howard Beverley/Brewer/Smith is a stacked 8 man rotation. I'd be willing to say that roster is on par with GS and Memphis.

14. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

it is only 5:54pm ......Mother

15. TruthBeTold

TruthBeTold Member

I think we end up with Henson or Ilyasova

16. rockets13champs

5 more mins till 2:30!!!!

17. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

remember before the start of the season, the Rockets were targeting next season as their season to strike

18. malakas

malakas Member

can't believe Minny will trade Young for KG wtf

19. hooroo

hooroo Member

the free pass on ariza has expired. brewer and dudley are getting it done and more on both ends of the court.

20. getbloodyred

getbloodyred Member

I'm sure it is part of a bluff, but at the same time, he could also be okay with leaving it on the table. I'm just saying that it's possible. Not going to sit here and speculate what he's thinking, because there are a lot of things that he could be thinking right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.