1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Definitely. We only have 29 1/2 hours left til the trade deadline. Any major deals will have to at least be in the works, so something will leak.

1 person likes this.
  2. Rocket Addict

Rocket Addict Contributing Member

That would be very difficult and risky to try to pull off. I think the more likely explanation is that his agent doesn't want him in Houston and is trying to steer him in another direction since Beverly is also his client. That makes much more sense to me.

3. Madano

Madano Contributing Member

The trade machine says the restriction on Shved and Brewer expires today, but still won't let them be traded with other players. Has that restriction already expired or does it expire at the end of the day?

4. AirBud#10

AirBud#10 Member

Just enough of one to have Clutchfans F5ing all day.

5. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I dunno. There would need to be other moves setup to be made shortly after to put at least one more all-star level talent around Goran ASAP.

The Celtics have the assets to make multiple star-level trades for sure. Just not sure who the players are they are getting. I dont really see 2007 Ray Allen and KG sitting out there ready to be dealt for right this second.

6. bmd

bmd Member

Well, a deal has to be made by 3:00 today for that team to be able to offer a 5 year contract.

7. dobro1229

I think the trade machine just hasn't been updated. I thought it was actually the 15th when they could get traded.

Either way, Morey could still trade them in principle now even if that was the case, and they do have to wait till tomorrow, but I'm almost positive they are eligible to be traded in combo with other players like a couple days ago. Doesn't really matter anyways because GM's don't have any reason to rush a trade until tomorrow anyways.

8. rocketpower2

rocketpower2 Member

End of the day. We can officially trade them tomorrow.

9. dobro1229

Thursday. Its Wednesday bro.

10. malakas

malakas Member

Im pretty sure he said he would check if sac is on the list not the list in general. Which also means he has the list.. But as i said i cant check his history so if anyone can requote him would be nice.

11. hooroo

hooroo Member

Yes, Shved will happen tomorrow. A good chance a team will Shved their bed.

12. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

Everything is happening today!

100 pages in less than 24 hours.

THIS THREAD ROCKS ON!

13. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Sounds like the most obvious case of collusion in a while. Silver would have a field day

14. apatel123

apatel123 Member

Ship has sailed on Dragic, according to espn, rox are unlikely to give up the assets necessary to make a deal happen. So let's all mentally move on. Who is another potential trade target? I wouldn't mind Ty Lawson, but please just not Rubio. (I can already see Popovich playoff game plan 1) let Rubio shoot and 2)foul dwight Howard at will

15. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

I'd like to buy some stock on this theory...As I said in my previous post...If something like this is true, OMG...Morey is a god!!! One "Sly" fox!!! #misdirection

16. Rocket2008

Rocket2008 Member

This thread is long!!!! Is this the longest ever on here? Love the speculation and people need to relax, something will happen. As long as we get a PG / SG and a C, I am happy :)

17. dobro1229

Yes. If there is one guarantee out there its that Shved wont be a Rocket in 48 hours. There will at least be some minor deal that has him on the move. Goran or no Goran, he's gone.

18. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Just like the ship sailed on signing Dwight.

Never say never!

19. bmd

bmd Member

lol... I was thinking today was Thursday.

20. rocketpower2

rocketpower2 Member

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.