1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JVL713

JVL713 Contributing Member

Doc's tweets about there being no list make sense. NY, LA, and MIA all offer two things, money and limelight. According to earlier reports, Dragic wants to leave the Suns because he wants to be "the man"...and he prefers a playoff contender.

If you think Dragic doesn't want to come to Houston because of Harden then, because we're obviously a contender willing to pay him, why on earth would he want to play with Kobe/Melo? I know D Wade has slowed down but MIA will be his team until he retires. Bosh is playing like a legit #1 option, although he wouldn't necessarily interfere with what Goran does. IDK. It all sounds weird. Plus I have a really hard time believing anything Stein says after the whole Dwight 50/50 incident.

We need some clarity here. Maybe Cluth can provide some insight.

2. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

So no one in NBA history has been overpaid?

3. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

This post offends me.
    It offends me that you always beat me to creating threads and posting news first.

4. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

I don't see how Goran Dragic can be mad at the Rockets when:

1. It was this team that gave him the green light when Lowry went down with an injury to run the offense and give him that spotlight.

2. It was this team that picked him over Lowry as the starting point guard when Lowry came back from injury

He didn't sign with us because we didn't give him the 4th year--he signed with Phoenix because THEY gave him the 4th year....which is, at this stage in the game, meaningless since he's going to test the FA market this summer anyways.

So if he's going to be a dick and get mad and want to stick it to Houston then he's dumb as ****. Because if the Rockets obliged and gave him that 4th year we would probably be in the same predicament Phoenix is in right now with a starting point guard having one foot out the door.

That being said, I don't think Dragic really cares one way or another if he gets traded to Houston. If he does then he'll make the most of his time here and then he'll be wine and dined in the summer like how Lowry was.

It's never been about payback...it's always been about ego.

5. Ariza4MVP

Ariza4MVP Member

He's clearly just a spiteful person. I mean, he could have kept it quiet and let the suns get a better trade package.

But hoping you get traded to a team just to leave them....good lord, that's approaching sociopath status.

6. rockets13champs

doc just tweeted that Isiah Thomas is gonna get traded now LMFAOO

7. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

This.

Knock doc I ask clutch/mods ban these fools

He is just as reliable a cybrex

He called dh12 and said rockets had interest in smith when we signed Howard which no one believed and that news just came out in media

He told me on Dm earlier this week that as it stands there is no chance we get dragic.

So if you are too stupid to understand doc is legit stfu ... You morons are the reason he doesn't post here any more

3 people like this.
  8. buck711

buck711 Member

lol at Doc pulling legs and yanking chains .

9. hooroo

hooroo Member

BDA's job is to get as much $$$ possible for Dragic. Payback doesn't come into it when the numbers are tens of millions.

10. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Well, Phoenix is betting that Dragic won't leave for less money.

Assuming that's true.

11. OKCRocket

OKCRocket Member

Houston was the leader for Dwight for like 3 months. I think my mailman even call that before it happened. DocRocket tweets in code because he doesn't know *****.

If you know something you don't speak it code, you just say it. It's impossible to be wrong if what you're saying is so vague it covers everything.

Please people, stop posting Doc tweets like it's anything meaningful.

12. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

Only reason anyone posts things on here is because Clutch has almost assuredly verified Doc to be legit.

Doc posts things that are being discussed on the grapevine. NBA GMs have an extraordinary amount of of these conversations so these things always change.

13. samtaylor

samtaylor Member

Fox Sports NBA insider...
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>&quot;I think it's the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Knicks?src=hash">#Knicks</a> or <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Lakers?src=hash">#Lakers</a> with the Knicks more likely&quot; <a href="https://twitter.com/sportsreiter">@sportsreiter</a> on Goran Dragic's next destination on <a href="https://twitter.com/FOXSportsLive">@FOXSportsLive</a>.</p>&mdash; FOX Sports 1 (@FOXSports1) <a href="https://twitter.com/FOXSports1/status/567913818480734208">February 18, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

14. ZJP3

ZJP3 Member

I wouldn't be upset about Isaiah Thomas. Guy can ball offensively. I would be disappointed considering the expectations of this trade deadline but that has been we are used to at this time every year.

15. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

Called it in may definitely and alluded to it at the all
    Star game

16. hooroo

hooroo Member

when you hit out enough scenarios you're bound to get one right

17. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

was doc signaling isaiah thomas? wears number 3..from cold tacoma washington...the cold underneath you?

18. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

I still this is all posturing.

PHX posturing to get more assets from Houston (one last attempt to squeeze DMo) or from other teams (LA/NYK future high 1st)

Dragic posturing to get Houston to give the signal they will give him a max deal this offseason.

Seems like Woj is in the PHX camp on this one, trying to get PHX as much as possible. Stein is in everyone's camp instead of the Rockets. Amick's report surprised me but media can be easily persuaded, in general.

I think Morey is sitting at his desk with his poker face, stead fast on getting Dragic with the threat of going after other point guards.

19. houstonflagfan

mind posting that DM?

20. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Yeah this list thing doesn't make sense.

Kevin Durant is right. They don't know ****.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.