1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden 2015 Nike Basketball All-Star Sneakers...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Gummi Clutch, Jan 30, 2015.

1. TexxasBoy

TexxasBoy Member

I agree wit HRox832 some of y'all taste in shoe is beyond me. Only Adidas shoe Ima get is some shell toes. Damn sho ain't rockin no Under Armor shoes. You might as well throw on some And 1 shoes lol. That James Harden is fly so is that Kyrie.

2. i3artow i3aller

Hope everyone secured their pairs!
    [​IMG]

3. crose

crose Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Anyone know how to get a pair of zoom the ones? I don't live in Houston, so the chances of getting them at shoe stores are slim. Nike is sold out online.

4. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Really. That's a really bad ass jersey.

5. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

In twenty years we'll be looking back at our bball shoe styles the same way that we look back at Trapper-Keepers right now.

[​IMG]

What is this bulky, gaudy mess...

6. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Haha. I dont know. The way the shoe game is going now, Id suspect some of these guys would look back and compare it to their Lisa Frank slapper bracelets.

7. Showtyme11

Showtyme11 Member

I've been trying to decide between the Walls or the Dames. I just ordered the Walls, I hope I made the right decision!

8. theredbackpack

i don't understand the point of making these shoes so difficult to purchase. i walked right into foot locker for the kyrie all-star shoes but people at shoe stores didn't even know the harden shoes existed (and alas, did not have them).

9. Stevierebel

Stevierebel Contributing Member

Have both of the Harden releases. The Hyperchase ones feel like more of a casual sneaker, not one to play ball in. Just my opinion.