1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Podcast: What's Wrong With Patrick Beverley?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

I agree. Though I am not ready to give up DMo for Dragic. BUT, I *might* consider it, if the NOP pick was still in our possession and we were able to use it for a quality 4/5 guy.

2. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I may be wrong, I admit but I don't see Goran staying with us, unless Dwight shows he is really back to his best. It's hard to predict that.

3. Ithaca

Ithaca Member

Great way to use the sample size of one game to enhance a point you are making. Despite the 0/5 from the threes that night, he's shooting 38.7% from downtown this year. Talking about earning the playing time, did you see how he played when Bev was out?

4. Ithaca

Ithaca Member

His defense was bad and one impressive plays can happen to anyone. You won't label Trevor Booker the greatest of all time because he made that over-the-head-two-hand-tap-shot which might have been the most difficult shot to hit in the history of the league. If anyone needs more playing time off the bench, it's Canaan.

5. Ithaca

Ithaca Member

Dude, where were you when he was playing solid at PG early this season?

6. Ithaca

Ithaca Member

None of this makes sense. Total bs

7. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

Yeah it'd be for Dmo + salary filler + young prospect. I'd prefer the NOP pick to get it done but I might at this point consider swaping out Dmo and using that NOP pick and NYK 2nd to fill the gap in the front court.

8. calurker

calurker Contributing Member

It's so depressing reading this. And don't forget CP3, Bledsoe/Dragon, Rondo (albeit much diminished), etc. All of a sudden it seems we're the only playoff team in the West running an NBDL player at PG. :(

9. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

was trying to rack my brain last night, who is a worse starting PG right now?

10. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Pat Bev's secret is obvious. He's a double amputee with prosthetic shins. Look at his leg orientation. Maybe his nubs have taken such a beating and not holding up this season. Can you imagine the pain those nubs up against shabby prosthetic couplings night in and night out? Sorry Pat Bev :(

11. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

He plays checkers.

12. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

There isn't one.

13. Lorenzomax

Lorenzomax Rookie

Dragic's defense is surprising bad...

14. Lorenzomax

Lorenzomax Rookie

^^^

He has fallen to 44th right now...

15. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

I see these threads have been like a siren beckoning Lin fans to the GARM.

16. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

It is natural to make that comparison in this situation. Doesn't mean they are all Lin fans

17. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

I'm referring to posters who have identified themselves as such, but thanks.

18. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

Lack of competitions. He might be the worst starting PG in the league but his starting position is also the most secure one as well. Not until the W-L column is alarming, McHale is not going to take risk at replacing him by Canaan.

19. basketballholic

1. He's playing SGs and he hates it.

2. He wants out.

Been watching PHX all season. Goran is sick of defending shooting guards and running up and down the sidelines while Bledsoe patrols up top. He IS NOT happy. I don't care what ChrisinPhoenix says. Dragic IS NOT happy in Phoenix.

If Phoenix does not trade Goran, the only way they're going to be able to re-sign him this summer is to pay him big and trade Bledsoe and turn the team back over to him again. That's the only way they can keep him.

20. ksny15

ksny15 Member

I live in Phoenix and the majority of the people around think Dragic is gone after this year. Management is really going to screw this Dragic situation up if they don't trade him.