1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

McHale's old school ways...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cutchboycam, Jan 30, 2015.

1. cutchboycam

cutchboycam Member

We have Pop and Brewer on the bench. Trevor has been atrocious this year from three and watching this game, he just looks worn out.No legs! My man needs a game off when we have a few days in between games to maybe get his legs back. I can't take this anymore. I fear that our starters will be worn out come playoff time like last year. McHale seems like a hardass. really frustrates me sometimes . what do y'all think. Go Dmo

1 person likes this.
  2. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

mchale almost cost us the game with keeping dmo on the bench in favor of tjones late in the 4th quarter... i was screaming at my tv... POST DMO

1 person likes this.
  3. archinkent

archinkent Member

Same thing last year. Not gonna change anytime soon.

4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Bla blah blah we won with Harden playing like a scrub

5. Gimmmethemike

Gimmmethemike Member

This **** ain't gonna cut it in the playoffs. We we get ass ****ed in the first round again playing like this against a ****ty ass team like Boston. Mcfail needs to change his dumb ass ways.

6. cutchboycam

cutchboycam Member

Yea we won..but we won thanks to Sullinger jackin up threes. McHale needs to open his eyes or we r gonna get our asses handed to us again in the playoffs, it being the west is super stacked this year. We are a good team seeing that we got a lot of new players this year, but some of the coaching decisions are starting to tick me off. I was pissed tonight. Trevor ain't elite like all the others in the league that are up there in minutes. Give the dude a break for gods sake

7. Nook

Nook Member

This.... No Howard, Harden playing like garbage and coming off a big win against Dallas. Take the win and move on.

The Rockets have played harder and more focused than a majority of team this season. You can count the number of "bad losses" on one hand. People are getting spoiled... With injuries and new players in the rotation the Rockets are a game or two from having the third best record in the entire league.

8. Nook

Nook Member

Trevor played the same number of minutes last year.

Just give it up.

9. Rocket_Man_2.0

Mchale is just stubborn. I would've played Canaan and Papnikalou. His slowness to adjust is gonna kill us in the playoffs. He waits till the other team get's back into the game or blows us out before he does anything.

10. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

Mchale did pretty much everything he could to try and stop the bleeding, early timeouts, substitutions. Everyone played like ass at the start of the 3rd and no one could buy a jump shot to save their lives late.

11. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Rockets win 70% of games! fans still crying...

12. Rocket_Man_2.0

If they're playing like crap..try Canaan or Papaniklou. Not gonna happen.:rolleyes:

13. meadowlark

meadowlark Member

I think we won a game tonight that we would have lost earlier this season and certainly last season.

I think I like where we are right now in the tough Western conference.

I think we are on a pace to win about 57 games.

I think results count.

Give the McHale stuff a rest...and enjoy the season the Rockets are having.

14. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

They mimick Spurs fans before last year. Always crying about close games.

15. Progs

Progs Member

We winning the chip! :cool:

16. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

For what purpose? to win the game?

17. Rocket_Man_2.0

Yes, to win the game. Have players that can create for themselves and others instead of just Harden.:confused:

18. cutchboycam

cutchboycam Member

Cool let's just do the same S*** we did last year. All y'all care about is a measley ass win against the sorry ass Celtics. I don't know about yall, but its sad how you guys are OK with just a good record. Record don't mean S*** if we can't make it out the first round

19. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

cant amke it out the first round without a true starting center. only have one with dwight

20. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

The Clippers lost to the Pels, and the Pels didn't even have Anthony Davis playing. I wonder if Clipper fans are b****ing about Doc Rivers?

It's the NBA. Sometimes bad teams beat good teams. But, the Rockets didn't even lose. Whatever.

And the Warriors are about to lose to the Jazz. Must be bad coaching.