1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dwight Howard Edema

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by gqgeo, Jan 28, 2015.

1. aball1991

aball1991 Member

Is it just me or does keemah hate all non-black people? This poster seems to be anti-Asians, and anti-Whites. Why the hate?

2. iLookOK

iLookOK Member

Hey chill with your racism bud. Not welcome here.

3. kemah

kemah Member

lol

I am white and my wife is Asian. I don't hate myself or my wife. Does this help you any?

4. sTeKcOr22

sTeKcOr22 Member

If he's able to come back this season, this might turn out to be a good thing.

This could probably put a end to the constant touches he gets in the posts and sticks to playing like Orlando Dwight.

5. Zen Tabak

Zen Tabak Member

my theory is that dwight has eaten so many skittles that his bones have turned to candy. doctors fear his farting days may be numbered

6. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

There are very few players in the league that have the ability to elevate their game to another level, especially when the team needs them too. Dwight has that ability, and he has shown that throughout his career. However, that ability is clearly tied with his athleticism. Dwight will be fine when this team needs him. If Dwight needs time to get his physical strength up to par, I will be totally ok with it. Those open three point shots are courtesy of a true post presence...Those open corner three's reflect the decision that a defense has to make (give up a layup to Harden or an alley oop dunk to Howard.) Teams would rather give up the 3 than these easier shots.
    For people suggesting that Dwight's presence doesnt matter(ie. trade Dwight), pay attention these next few weeks as teams double Harden at the perimeter and down the stretch of games. The defense will not sag off their men as readily, and shooters will not have those same open looks. Dwight matters to this offense, and his health is paramount to how far this Rockets season can progress. I just think this swelling he has in the knees is something that he may just address in the offseason. For now, he may just consider more conservative therapy...