1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets need to dump Dwight...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Fansince80, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Fansince80

Fansince80 Member

Sting? Dwight? He's probably already laughing it off on the bench.

2. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

"bone on bone"

3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Maybe psycho kitty can stop Dwight from leaving the lockerroom

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. StonesRunIt

StonesRunIt Member

Dwight is a mental midget. this clown makes the same damn mistakes every ****ing game.

1 person likes this.
  5. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I am done with Howard and his bonehead brother. Complete lack of effort, probably worse than T-Mac's last days here. Anybody that doesn't call him out on this bull**** and called Mcgrady out is a ****ing hypocrite.

6. StonesRunIt

StonesRunIt Member

The man is good for three turnovers on bs alone.

7. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

how come i rarely hear about dwight's lingering knee injury from the naysayers? do they not follow the team? is this news to them?

8. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

This team has 3 guys with some of the lowest IQ's in the NBA playing major key rotation minutes in: Dwight, Smith, and Beverley.

Replace all 3 of these guys in the rotation and our team takes off. There's a reason we looked best earlier this year when we had none of these boneheads.

Dwight needs to just sit his ass until he's healthy or whatever if that's the issue. But Bev and Smith need to be off this team asap.

9. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Dumping him is stupid. You can get Dragic and a first rounder for Dwight. I would do that. This team is better without Dwight, but teams would give assets for Dwight. So dumping him is r****ded.

10. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

I'm just tired of James busting his ass every night while these buffoons play like they're coasting. He was criticized last season for his defense, and he responded...raising his game on both ends of the court. He DESERVES that MVP because he is playing one. Sad to see him being dragged down by the likes of lazy players.

11. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

I think thats what was implied.

12. RedSnipe

RedSnipe Member

We could trade for Brook Lopez and bring Dwight off the bench

13. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

I was happy when he got here and Its sad to say but as a business man from a pure business stand point we need to dump him before his value drops, he looks done out there. Dwight for Dragic and Plumlee.

14. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

At this point, wtH not? Trade Dwight for Melo.. We can sign bring up Capella to play the rest of the season in Dwight's place. Melo would be the second playmaker. He's doing that in NY now.

15. seeingred

seeingred Member

lack of effort ? not tonight. Poor coaching, bad rotations, soft picks, bad shooting, bonehead passing. you sound like McHale - "come on guys, play harder!".

we lost because of a lack of BB IQ. GSW is a horrible match up for us and effort has nothing to do with it.

16. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

no other buffoons please.

17. SemisolidSnake

Honestly, what we've seen recently makes me wonder if we'll even end up the 8th seed. The team seems to have regressed in its defense and obviously has no pride to defend. Even more importantly, it has become so Harden-reliant, that the minute he breaks this season from shouldering everything is the minute we start rolling downhill and out of the playoffs at top speed. Everybody knows there's no room for slop in The West.

18. dwhite

dwhite Member

Knee may also be an issue, but this is the truest post of the night. Same mistakes every game.....moving pick, step out of bounds, dip shoulder roughly into opposing center on his move to the basket for offensive foul (at worst time in the game), stupid goal tends, etc. Add that you know he will mentally miss free throws he can make (makes over 80% in practice) and the only reason I still want him out on the court is because he is so much better than Dorsey. I appreciate that he came to Houston, but this is a marriage that is clearly not working.

19. roidrage

roidrage Member

Dwight attitude sucks laughing all the way to the bank way overpaid I say dump the idiot

20. roidrage

roidrage Member

I hate Dwight like the rest of the nba