1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

EWS is back in the House.........

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Two Sandwiches, Jun 30, 2003.

1. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Ok, this is gonna be long. I have been out for two weeks because I moved from the Houston area(Magnolia) to Jamestown, New York. It took us forever to get the internet up, but now it is.

I got to meet our football coach. He basically told me that if I gave it full effort, I would make varsity, and probably start.(Defensive Tackle) Although he did say I had to get bigger in my upper body. I've been working out evey other day at the school. He told me they might try me at center, tight end, or linebacker, too. I'm busy all summer with stuff.

New York is cool. A lot different, but still cool. There is a bunch to do here. They have some good pizza and wings up here too.:cool:

Anywho, I'm just trying to get back in the rythm of things.

2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Who are you again?

jk :D

3. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

Eric Riley and Ball Boy send their best.

4. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

You left?

He couldnt handle my school's football team kicking their ass.

You left Texas High School football?

Man, show them how Texas High School Football is.

5. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Jersey Village sucks.;)