1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Dragic 28/13 to follow up the 30+ point game.

He still coming here for that NOP 1st doe

2. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

it seems since isiah thomas went out their rotation looks a lot better and bledsoe/dragic have really brought back last year's chemistry

3. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Isiah Thomas is a chucker, plain and simple. He may put up 20 + points conistently but he totally disrupts any offensive flow. That is one of the reasons the Kings are doing better without him. There is only one ball to go around and you rather have it with Goran and Bledsoe than Thomas

And that's why I'd prefer Dwight to just play solid D, rebound and embrace the pick n roll. None of these demanding touches in the low post when it results in plenty of turnovers. At the end fo the day, you want Harden running the offense as often as possible

4. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Jeez. So glad they finally caught it, it must be a huge relief to know what was causing you grief and that you will be free of it in the future.

1 person likes this.
  5. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i'm still not convinced harden can carry the load alone over multiple 7game series though. still need another guy to run offense through when harden sits, has an off game, is matched up against a tough defender like wes mathews, fouls out, etc. i think back to game 7 at phoenix down big and it was cassell who brought us back while hakeem was on the bench, for instance. we need a 3rd guy with the ability to generate offense on his own and take over stretches of the game

6. basketballholic

This will not end well in the playoffs.

7. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

Feed the beast and he will score. And Canaan is the creator next to Harden.

8. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="zh-tw"><p>Here we come H town!!! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/suns?src=hash">#suns</a> <a href="http://t.co/6zG0bvI2Wi">http://t.co/6zG0bvI2Wi</a></p>&mdash; Zoran Dragic (@zoran_dragic) <a href="https://twitter.com/zoran_dragic/status/541100118783840256">2014 12月 6日</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

9. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

He misspelled #soon

10. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

I love how the entire NBA basically acknowledged that the Morris twins were worthless alone.

11. jrett121

jrett121 Member

The Morris brothers are Illuminati.

12. FANfrom86toNow

FANfrom86toNow Contributing Member

Hey can you let me know who your doctor is? PM or email me please. I have a close relative that has it but can't find a good doctor here that can treat it.

Thanks sincerely!

13. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

I love the fact that Gerald Green stills puts on for the city no matter where he plays. also his missing finger is always going to be weird lol

14. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

It's so fun being able to talk to Daryl that when he does give me a little something it's very exciting and of course I'd love to tell all my fellow fans, but I think anything shared in confidence is always going to be too sensitive to share. If Daryl said to me sometime, "Here's the scoop and you can tell everyone at Clutchfans" I totally would. But when we talk we don't talk a lot of secret stuff. I get to talk basketball with him and that's way more than fun enough for me. Again, I know it's lame that having been a longtime poster and having become friendly with Daryl freaking Morey I can't take advantage and feed you guys inside stuff. But we're friends and that would be wrong. Plus, I'm a really big Rockets fan and if I trust Daryl to know when it's a good strategic move to leak something. I wouldn't be doing the team any favors if I were to do so myself. Lamest "insider" ever. I know.

15. Batman Jones

Done.

16. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

fair enough, probably not best to divulge too much about the team here. on the flipside, though, please convey to him how hungry the members here are to finally get back to postseason relevance again. and to this end, please ask him to convince dwight to run PnR at least 25 times a game! :grin:

17. Batman Jones

I don't think anyone wants to return to postseason relevance more than Daryl Morey. I will try to tell him the second part though. When we get Dwight back.

18. Exiled

Exiled Member

Best trade the rocks can have is to get a better training and medical staff @this point

19. roslolian

roslolian Member

It's not even half the season why're you worrying about the playoffs? If Dwight doesn't stay healthy it doesn't matter who the hell is on the roster the Rox aren't going anywhere in the playoffs.

How about you enjoy the clutch win and the fact that the youngsters are developing into legit ballers right in front of our eyes instead of worrying about the end of the season? Only Dwight and 3Za's the old dudes on the squad anyway, Harden, DMo, TJones, Bev, Canaan etc. are all really young. The Rox have time. And 30 isn't even that old lol, KG was 30 when he went to Boston and he had 5 years of great play and is still a good player today.

20. Mr Chuck Norris

WE should try to get him back with Dragon as well. THat will solve our backcourt issues, and our Scorer off the bench, He's gotten alot better since his last stint.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.