1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV] Sons of Anarchy: Season 7

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RV6, Sep 8, 2014.

1. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Ah ok, didn't remember that. She was probably convinced it wasn't him and would be more useful out of jail.

2. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Such a short episode. Seems like all last year were closer to 90 minutes. This one was less than an hour. Looks like this was more of an extension of last week that is setting up for the rest of the season.

3. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Not checking with the other charter to see what those guys actually meant to them seems a little short sighted.

4. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Just a tad, seems like this season is going to be full of short sighted plans that come back to bite them in the end. Should result in a bloody finale but Sutter has stated that
    only 2 brothers die when it's all said and done

5. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

This is really gearing up to be a bloodbath, never expected the Sons to implode from the inside & no I wouldn't consider Juice still part of the club. Really looking like the junkie's going to ride off in the sunset with the kids & Nero but who knows with that lunatic Sutter.

6. tecmotexans

tecmotexans Member

Jax executed Jury's son.....

7. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

You'd think he would have mentioned that. I'm not sure if there was a reason for not doing it or Sutter just being vague to set up the end.

And it could easily be solved by Lin's guys getting there and taking out Jury,when they see him at the house.

#47 RV6, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
  8. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Gettin good.

9. GRENDEL

I don't know, still haven't been feeling this season much. Yeah they killed all the Diosa girls but did anybody really care about them. All the SOA moves have been so boneheaded that a massive reckoning was unavoidable...

10. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

Thats obviously going to be Jax and Juice since if Sutter's sticking to the Hamlet angle.

11. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Jax cared about Collette..and this pretty much shuts down Diosa for good, since no one will want to go there after this. So to Jax, the Chinese killed Tara, killed his employees, killed 2 of his businesses, and almost killed them.

12. GRENDEL

I understand the plotting but I just thought there could have been better ways to bring it to an impressive finale but that's me.

13. Buck Turgidson

This show's gotten so damn nonsensical and ridiculous that I'm basically hate-watching at this point, but I'm genuinely curious how much crazier Sutter gets with it.

14. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

I reluctantly agree. I thought it was a good idea that the show ended after this season as I noticed more and more shark-jumping tendencies in the last few seasons. Now I KNOW it's time to say goodbye.

15. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Sutter was never a great writer. It's beginning to show. His ambition far exceeds his talent.

16. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Do it Juice.

17. GRENDEL

Can he shoot Jax's kid too...

18. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

season 3 was far worse than this season, i actually am digging how quick things are progressing, and yes i hope juice kills gemma

19. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

The Abel acting out or asking questions scenes are horrendous.

20. GRENDEL

Just terrible, worse I've seen in a major show.