1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. traveler

traveler Member

lol

Wow. Thanks Cyberx for that bit of info. You rock. :cool:

2. hooroo

hooroo Member

the suns packaged him with a first round pick in a trade to the rockets for a hobbled ab...

3. rocketjunkie

rocketjunkie Member

Of course, there's a part of him that will happily forgive the Rockets if they show him the money. So no big deal. Phoenix won't carry all 4 of Dragic, Bledsoe, Thomas and Ennis (?) by next year. At least one will be traded or leave in free agency. The question is who, and do we have the assets to swing a trade before next year? Dragic will command at least $15M/year by next year, if he keeps playing the way he did last year (because the cap is going up).

4. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

Morey better not pay Dragic 15mil or Bledsoe

5. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

this literally makes no sense at all. 1. How is he 'sticking it' to the rockets? 2. In what manner of context would this revelation even have come across?

Look, I get that you've got a couple connections and can occasionally break information a solid 5 minutes before twitter. But your insistance on spewing what's in other peoples heads is ridiculous. I could can and reuse your thoughts from every player in the league in why they don't like the rockets.

Did Les or Daryl piss in your cheerios?

1 person likes this.
  6. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Hmmmm

7. delishman

delishman Member

Yeah, I'm not sure I follow either. Unless he wants the Rockets to pay up big if they want him in Free Agency? I doubt he actually holds any ill will to the Rockets.

Enter: Goran & McHale Conversation at Summer League after he signed with the Suns.

8. Solaris

Solaris Member

Or just call Mark Cuban for advice on how to screw the Rockets.

9. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

I try to tippie-toe around the subject, but I'll take a free ride on your coat tail on this one!

10. traveler

traveler Member

Seems Cyberx has again said something not popular with a few fans.

11. supa

supa Contributing Member

Better that than pretending to be an insider then showing back up under a new name.

12. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

It should be no surprise that Cyberx likes to jerk the chain of Rockets fans every once in awhile for a little fun, and poke the sore rib cage every once in awhile (remember the "talk" that Morey & Les had with McHale that Cyberx heard verbatim directly after a game when McHale made a bad judgement call that cost them the game).

As a guy that pretty much wears a Lakers Diehard banner around his neck it really shouldn't be any surprise that he'd get a kick out of it.

I'm totally ok with Cyber having a little fun stirring things up every once in awhile as long as he contributes information along with it. It's up to us to have half a brain to decipher among ourselves what is meant to poke the rib cage, and what is something we can actually rely on as good Intel.

Cyberx- If you can contribute a little more context on that conversation you had with Goran it would really help decipher that report as legit vs. poking the rib cage. As of now it looks like more of the latter honestly.

13. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Some of cyberx posts I presume are Gospel. He called Ariza, he said Artest would sign in China right before it happened, so he obviously has inside sources. That much is beyond question.

Other cyberx posts belong to the Apocrypha, perhaps distorted a bit by personal opinion---his own (where he might get a little grin at tweaking our noses) or others' (which might deliberately or inadvertently make someone's flippant or offhand remark into absolute truth).

While the cyberx fundamentalists are somewhat annoying, I do enjoy his posts. He has alleviated the dog days of Rockets first-round-exit, Bosh-a**-raping, is-that-all-there-is? summer.

14. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

So much Hatred

15. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I love this...:cool:

16. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Cyberx is the real deal. If you still doubting him, come see me.

2 people like this.
  17. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Or me...;)

18. rocketman94

rocketman94 Member

Was this recent? sounds like it. If so, how would he do that? unless he was traded here and then he refuses to resign a contract here... is that it

19. Swedish_Rocket

Off Topic, But any chance Billups leaning on becoming an assistant for us now that he's retiring?

20. King901

King901 Member

shots fired

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.