1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Disgusted By JLin Trade

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cincymmb, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Panda23

Panda23 Member

Lin is like Nikki Minaj

Not a very good basketball player

1 person likes this.
  2. ZNB

ZNB Contributing Member

Do you people still not understand the context of the damn trade or you just choose to look past it? No one was willing to give us anything for Lin, the only reason we gave him away for cap space was because we were at the Lakers deadline for the trade and Morey thought Bosh was going to sign with is, turns out Miami gave Bosh a 5 year max and the rest is history. Morey took a risk and it didn't work out. Do you really think Morey would have made that trade if he didn't think he was getting Bosh?

3. Pukimonster

Pukimonster Member

Tastes like old meat that's been soaked in gasoline giving it that gasleak smell

I don't know how people eat that stuff

4. traveler

traveler Member

lol

No it smells like gas. The fruit is delish.

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

6. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

I disagree. It smells like rot and tastes like rot.

7. Mirri3000

Mirri3000 Member

That's the kind of logic OP whiffs on no matter how many peeps tell him, even if it was both obvious and stated.

8. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

NEED HELP

Can anyone link me to the video of the fat guy responding to the video that some dumb white chick made where she asked "Jerry Lin" to the prom or on a date or something? It was during his Linsanity thing.

Thanks!

9. calcium

calcium Member

Kind of like blue cheese.

10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

This thread in a nutshell.

11. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

couldn't find a "fat guy" did you mean this

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gZ0wa7wUr68" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

or this

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tmj-QfMucPc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Not quite. It was a fat white gamer looking guy. He started off his video with something like, "Uhh yeah, I'm Jerry Lin." I discovered the video on CF probably when someone posted it.

::EDIT::
    Found it.

http://youtu.be/M1jLafqsSyo

13. coffeelover665

I'm surprised this is still top of the forum lol.

14. cincymmb

cincymmb Member

OP Response:

- After some poor threads, OP hits gold and has the thread of the summer which still is alive and active. Only in his wet dreams has Chenjy had a thread of this magnitude.
    - A title with JLin in it is not bait if the subject is about the trade and how it may effect the future prospects of the team. Try to view Lin as a person and not with hatred for where he came from.
    - Yes, my outrage will be hilarious when the Lakers are picking in the upper teens low twenties next year and we may have 0 picks in the first round. By the way, when was the last time a team bought a first rd pick for cash? I can hear it now....with the 18th pick in the NBA Draft Milwaukee sells its pick to the Houston Rockets for 1 million dollars. Now that would be hilarious!!!
    - Please feel free to switch Ish Smith with Canaan....at this point they are interchangeable. If we are arguing about who of those two is the backup then my point is made at the dropoff in talent at the PG position.
    - Yes, a thread with approx 110,000 views and over 1000 posts is justifiable for a blogger's existence. These numbers are extreme no matter what the subject. Just because you don't like the topic of a book does not mean that it is not a best seller if it is read by 100,000+ people. Poor analogy, but you get my point. ;)

15. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

I hope you understand that over 20,000 of the views are from you furiously refreshing your own thread.

16. traveler

traveler Member

lol

Try it in ice cream form. That is how my wife eats it.

17. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

I rather just let someone else who enjoys it buy my share in the world. :grin: Personally, I am more of an orange guy.

18. bootsdaddy

bootsdaddy Member

Sounds like something that would be on Bizarre Foods on the Travel Channel

19. traveler

traveler Member

lol

It does smell bad. Can't understand why so many Asians love it.

20. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

can you imagine if they made that into a dessert like pie or cake or a TURNOVER?