1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Disgusted By JLin Trade

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cincymmb, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Russjr2

Russjr2 Contributing Member

You are correct and I have no problems with that. I am only saying some LOFs will be on here trying to rub any and every thing he does in clutchfan's face. That could become very messy.

I liked the kid but he just didn't give us what we needed from him (consistently) to be contenders. It's as simple as that. No hate, just facts. I wish him well.

2. Rocknation

Rocknation Member

I didn't say that, but I think yao's ceiling was higher. after 2006, his numbers regressed and he was in his mid twenties. I didn't expect him to dominate right way, but i expected his projected path to be higher. That is my point. He could have been an all time great. He's 33 right now and if was healthy he could still play in the NBA and be great I bet. It's ashame of course he got injured, but part of that is conditioning IMO. He could have lost some weight earlier in his career.

3. MamboRock

MamboRock Member

How has this Lin thread suddenly turned into a Yao Ming bashing thread?

4. YOLO

YOLO Member

in hindsight yes you could say there's so many things he could have done differently but unfortunately injuries cut his career short. All the basketball he was playing year round didn't help either.

5. Rocknation

Rocknation Member

sorry about that, someone was comparing Yao to Lin, and that is how this conversation started.

6. apollo33

apollo33 Member

you should stop talking about Yao Ming because you admittedly didn't even watch him play.

You literally just looked at his boxscore and saw a dip in ppg after 2006 and started spewing bs.

7. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

It's entertaining to see hypocritical LOF calling out Yao for being soft and having regressed

8. bingsha10

bingsha10 Member

You can't compare lin and Yao at all. They are both ethnically Chinese. That's where the comparison stops.

9. Panda23

Panda23 Member

Yao is a true Rocket, he bleeds red, if you put his blood under a microscope you see hakeems dreamshake, if you put Lin's blood under a microscope you see Mo Williams stripping the ball

-tinman

LOL I kid

2 people like this.
  10. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yao Ming and Timmy Chan. Houston.

11. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

I was lurking in the lakers forums and now apparently some LOFs are comparing Lin to Jackie Robinson smh. Whenever you feel anger about Lin being traded, just go read lakers forums.

12. nchan

nchan Member

That's just sad. Your obsession with Lin is strong. You need to move on.

13. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

you think that's sad, i just found out lin doesnt care if he eats curly fries or regular fries with his bacon cheeseburgers! smdh :(

14. MamboRock

MamboRock Member

Smh. You know what is most annoying? It is the so-called Rocket fans like you who followed Lin to another forum, and then come back here to tell us what is happening over there. Who care what happens at Lakersground? Stop trying to stir up the Lin fans war here again. We have had enough already.

15. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Timmy Chan vs Jeremy Lin

16. I'm Tom Brady

I'm Tom Brady Member

Jesus Christ will you losers get off your high horse and leave this guy alone? LOFs are pretty fascinating characters in the human **** show.

17. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I'll have my wings please.

18. MamboRock

MamboRock Member

Losers are the ones like you who keeps trying to bring the Lin war back to this board. Will you losers move your ass to the Lakers forum so you can continue your b****ing there? Stop trying to destroy this board.

19. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

allllmosst therrrre

20. King1

King1 Contributing Member

I have no idea why anyone would go to the Lakers forum. Leave Lin's idiot fan base over there and be happy they are gone.