1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Donatas Motiejunas: James Harden wouldn't tolerate being the third highest paid player

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Jul 26, 2014.

1. cn0gd

cn0gd Member

big fella telling the truth. just wait and look back several years later. if one have common sense about human the first year u should see what's wrong with the "leader" and Morey's max contract gambit is not so smart, but stat cant measure people's heart and stat is what Morey believe only, so stat wise everything is right but the result says otherwise, in fact considering adding Dwight it's a regress from the season b4, then there must be something wrong somewhere. everyone make mistake and every move got risk and benefit so that supposed to be fine but what makes Morey look stupid is he still insisting nothing wrong, which keep reminding me this guy:
    [​IMG]

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Interesting read.

DD

#122 DaDakota, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  3. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

If that were actually true, then why did Cuban skimp on a cpl hundred thousand and not actually make it true? It's not like he was acting near the cap where every cent mattered, they still had a cpl million left afterwards.

Either Cuban didn't think it mattered, or he wanted to increase Houston's motivation to match.

4. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

OK, where is the real DD?

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Ooops, looks like I fat fingered on the IPad.

:)

DD

6. DonatasFanboy

DonatasFanboy Member

He didn't say it. He said that as far as he knows, Harden and Dwight understand that they can't win without role players.

7. DonatasFanboy

DonatasFanboy Member

I think people are upset at Carl's negative speculations because he's usually right. :cool:

8. Normalus

Normalus Member

Guys, this news site who provided interview with Donuts is known for wrong writing, bad translation and for making fake interviews up (or quasions). I don't think there is something to talk about when there is no video prove of that interview (especially when there is one on other site, and there is couple of quastions missing, incl. about Parsons).

9. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

No... people are just sick of his ****. Guy has been on a smear campaign since his man crush 2Pat was traded.

10. BigShotBob

BigShotBob Member

I liked the part where Carl Herrera gets owned by Studogg.

Silence.

11. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

in poor translation he stated the harden and howard never make their teamates feel depreciated. regardless of language, that comment is easy to interpret.

12. studogg

show me an instance where he was right and I'll show you twenty where he was wrong.

hell - show me an instance where he was right at all. I've truly never seen it. what I have seen are many where he was dead wrong.

13. langal

langal Contributing Member

unappreciated -> depreciated

14. anonmau5

anonmau5 Member

Carl Herrera is finally getting it handed to him. About damn time. Maybe he reverts to pre Patrick Patterson Carl Herrera and becomes one of my favorite posters again.

15. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

Lin wasn't offended, he even said he wasn't offended.

16. SPBR

SPBR Member

I was having a bit of fun. Bev also wasn't offended.

Seemed like for a while everyone was getting upset/disappointed/offended at something.

17. clos4life

clos4life Member

Mostly the media, Parsons and his family, that's pretty much it. Can't wait for the Rockets to put a hurting on the NBA next year.

18. DonatasFanboy

DonatasFanboy Member

Well, I think you are misinterpreting it, and I speak Lithuanian.

19. studogg

then what did he say in your translation?

20. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

No, I think people are upset because his negative speculations are still just speculations, whether they end up being true or not. No one person on this board should be able to spam their opinions over and over again to the point that they skew the entire tone and content of the site.