1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dwight says we will be fine without Parsons.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by pocketrocket81, Jul 18, 2014.

Tags:
  1. solodolo

solodolo Member

[​IMG]

2. boiler

boiler Member

Well you better hope it's not the opposite. Say what you want about Parsons, but this kid can play and he will only get better.

3. Rockets FTW

Rockets FTW Member

I say (in the playoffs) hits new career high and drops a 3 in his face to knock them out of the first round.

4. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

This Parsons guy he talks too much.

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Whittle Chandwer thinks he's specwial

6. GanjaRocket

GanjaRocket Member

Parson chandlers got butthurt lol

7. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Chandler, like most, is going to have a brutal time going against Ariza and the help defense Dwight & Co. will be giving......It's going to be a whole different ball game.

8. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

Parson is as defensive and butthurt as Cuban! It's a match made in heaven!

9. ksny15

ksny15 Member

I love Dwight I hope he retires here

10. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

I can't wait to see James expose Chandler as the bad defender that he is.

11. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Parsons better pray that he doesnt have to be the teams 1st or 2nd option during the course of the season. The Mavs were extremely lucky that aging players didnt get hurt last season. The year prior, the team was faced with a myriad of nagging injuries and without Dirk, they were a bottom 5 team. With Dirk returning to the lineup they were able to respectfully get back to .500. Father time has a way of sneaking up behind players with the "San Antonio" exception. Dirk has shown zero signs of slowing down as a elite HOF player primarily because he is such a devastating shooter and post player. Parsons has yet to experience elite level defense on a night in night out basis. For all his talk, he seems confident that he can carry a team. Never know Parsons...this year might be your chance to prove #RedNation wrong.

When Lin got a big contract, he became a marked man...opposing PGs took it personally and tried humiliating him. Lin had some victory's and some losses. Parsons is gonna get the same treatment. There are some mad SF looking at Parsons' contract in skepticism, and will be looking to prove Dallas wrong on a nightly basis. I expect Parsons to remain mediocre on defense, but I seriously forecast an inconsistent first year as a MAV...

With all that hate spewed...I would like to conclude by saying...FCK THE MAVS and FCK MARK CUBAN. Thank you and have a nice day.

12. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

Parsons is good at doing off ball things, and terrible at on ball, yet he kept trying to play on ball.

That was the damn problem with him.

13. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

If I had to bet on one or the other, I'd say Parsons is the one who allows 30....not Ariza.

14. rawdeele

rawdeele Member

I cannot wait for the first game against the Mavs! I hope there's also a Christmas game between the Rockets and Mavs!

15. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

There is really no player in the league that can check Harden if he is mentally engaged...its why he is an elite scorer in this league. This is why the Portland series was an engima...he was piss poor at making shots, the same ones he took and made during the season.

16. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I'm still laughing at Chandler Parsons calling himself a "franchise player". That's going to be rich!

17. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

More power to Chandler. I would have done the same thing, but he isn't worthy of that contract.

18. jdk

jdk Member

just saw this, smh.

" As for the Rockets’ future, Harden said he’s not worried that Jeremy Lin has left for the Los Angeles Lakers and Chandler Parsons for the Dallas Mavericks. “Dwight (Howard) and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets,” said Harden. “The rest of the guys are role players or pieces that complete our team. We’ve lost some pieces and added some pieces. I think we’ll be fine next season.”"

http://www.philstar.com/sports...

1 person likes this.
  19. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

he didn't say that ****. lol get out of here.

20. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

or maybe he did. haha