1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

So update is, summer league interfered with them getting things done, so now that it's over, things should move along...at least that's what I gathered from Drew's Twitter responses. He still says going to happen soon, before sept.

#4421 RV6, Jul 22, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
  2. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

drew is now stating that it will be sooner than September for a trade to go down. WOW that's like 6 weeks from now . thanks for the help buddy.

3. treeman

treeman Member

The Irate Forum Police are coming for you, BTW

[​IMG]

... just as soon as they can get rolling. So get your sauces straight.

4. Possum

Possum Member

You mean searching through 30 pages of post after post of your whiny ass b****ing? You and the other whiners ( mostly you) have wasted more server space in this thread than the people you are b****ing about. You've made your stupid POV known more Than enough so how about you take your own advice and STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  5. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

so whats the fake insider news for the day? i need my fix lol

6. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Well, don't be lazy....

Make something up.

Does drew have to do EVERYthing for you?

1 person likes this.
  7. Raven

Raven Member

And people believed that, especially the part about how little it cost?

8. Mav-Hater

Mav-Hater Contributing Member

My sources say it will be hot and humid today and water is indeed wet. What you do with this information is up to you. I am just passing along what I hear.

9. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Ex. Act. Ly.

10. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

11. CCorn

CCorn Member

Wait... Whiny... b****ing... Ass...

**** I don't want to trade for Kobe!

12. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I have a great feeling that we will hear from some sources today.

13. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Will they feign contrition so as not to be ostracized forever, but defiant enough in case whatever whispering they heard from Mark Berman's son's friend's butler's uncle comes true so they can say, "See? See? I want an apology thread!"

14. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

One of my HR sources told me that new hire paper work was being drafted for a big name guy this morning. They should be in to complete an I-9 and W-4 later today and after they finish their new hire orientation we should here something. May take a while if there's a lot of questions about benefits and such.

Just thought I'd share.

2 people like this.
  15. StripedPajamas

I swear to god...

16. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

http://www.azcentral.com/story/spor.../suns-expect-eric-bledsoe-to-return/12977223/

Since they did not reach a contract extension agreement with Bledsoe in October, the Suns have been steadfast in their desire to have him return to Phoenix as a key 24-year-old piece for building the franchise. Signing Isaiah Thomas and drafting Tyler Ennis were means to strengthen a system that utilizes two playmaking guards so that they can play at a high tempo and keep defenses from keying on a primary ball-handler.

"We expect Goran and Eric and Isaiah to be pushing the ball up the court like they did last year," Suns coach Jeff Hornacek said. "We'll swing the ball from side to side where Isaiah can come off and create a shot or a play. They're going to have to make decisions. If they double one of those two guys, we're going to move the ball around and that's when Anthony comes into play and drills 3s.

"You hear the three-headed monster about big guys all the time. Well, maybe we've got the three-headed monster in the guards."

17. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

No, I'm hoping to see Cyberex or Doc sometime today to help clear the air a little bit, although I don't you know how clear Doc's post will read at this time.

18. conquistador#11

19. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

well my sources...weed source....weed man says that he has run out of product. PM me if anyone has a good source.

Not joking....:cool:

20. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Don't bother. The coach and the GM have preached about the multi-guard system they were running since last season. You can find articles galore about it on the web including quotes from WOJ where they said they would keep both as their starters and use Isaiah as the 3rd guard.

It doesn't matter.

This BBS has insiders who say otherwise and that's all that matters. They'll take our trash for their stars.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.