1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutchfans front page pictures

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by wadero, Jul 10, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

One giant 72hr countdown clock on the CP25 match decision. That is what matters

2. rocketsmetalspd

IF Bosh does sign but his pic instead and IF Parsons is match but his picture with Cuban as a side note pic.

3. Rokman

Rokman Member

Clutch, can we get rid of the picture of that ugly ass clown on the front page now? Bosh has done irreparable damage to many of the members here and I think it's probably best to be sensitive to their fragile state of minds. I for one want yesterday to never be brought up again. Bosh is dead to me!

4. langal

langal Contributing Member

so who gets to wear #7?

5. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Mike James?

6. topfive

topfive CF OG

Drama queen much?

Nobody's life has been permanently destroyed by Bosh's decision. Clutch will change the picture when and if he gets around to it.

7. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Let the man vent

8. topfive

topfive CF OG

Good point. I withdraw my previous comment.

Sorry, those of you who are still hurting, but I've already moved to the we'll-find-a-way-to-get-better-anyway stage and am looking forward to Bosh wallowing in mediocrity for the next 5 years.

9. mattrbowers

mattrbowers Member

Change front page pic please

Clutch,

I think I'm gonna stab myself in the eye with the handle of a spoon if I have to look at this picture of bosh bending us over one more time. Please change it.

Thanks,
    Rox fans everywhere

10. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

11. mattrbowers

mattrbowers Member

I know, wrong place, bad thread. But I know a lot of people here agreeing with me, and some of you had it pegged ... Have to vent .... Nobody in my house cares about this stuff so venting here isn't an option. Thanks!