1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

There's a distressing lack of leaked info on the Rockets plans

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LelWestbrick, Jul 11, 2014.

1. sun12

sun12 Member

Not good, because every team out there knows that Rox is on a tight time schedule.

2. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Ariza always does wonders during a contract year. Once we ink him, he will be a no show. This organization just needs to get their head out of their asses and realize there is a big three to be made. Harden and Howard HAVE friends in this league. Many of which would take a paycut to work with the foundation we have. Chemistry needs to be built stop toying with the core guys Morey. Bev, Parsons, Dwight and Harden are that core. Do not mess with that. This team just needs to take a serious look at our PF position and bench. Tjones and Dmo are serviceable bigmen but both have proven to not be starting material. There doesn't need to be any leak of info just an urgent splash. If Les is truly a willing spender then let's see it now.

1 person likes this.
  3. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I was hoping to see this remedied when I woke up. Damn. Damn, damn, damn.

4. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

GM's have to sleep too. There should be a flurry of offers today though.

5. NicaHoustonian

Wake him up... It's go time!

6. Houston09

Houston09 Member

Roe4christ let us know something when you find out anything. Thanks again for the info

7. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Jesus... Most of you guys act like a bunch of crack addicts when these supposed "insiders" volunteer any sunshine. Just give up.

Shaun11, Basketballholic and roe4christ have just caused folks on the bbs more heartbreak than needed over the last few days. Why buy into this?

We are screwed. We will still be solid this year but our chances of winning a ring dropped HARD. Accept it. Even Morey cannot save us now.

1 person likes this.
  8. crazeazn

crazeazn Member

we're going to get dwayne wade.;)

9. LelWestbrick

LelWestbrick Rookie

Cyberx and Doc are the only CF insiders worth following. There might be others but they aren't confirmed like those two.

Roe is just a guy having fun and trolling around.

10. roe4christ

roe4christ Member

Good morning guys. Great day to be a Houston Rocket fan. Back at it again this morning but I have to say some of these guys really need some sleep. We will be making some moves today. Don't know the exact time but will be done 100%. Please don't ask me details, but know that we have two options we can take. Daryl will choose which one is the best. Again, I can not elaborate, so please do not ask. Just wanted to let you know that all is well and at the end of the day, we will be in better shape than yesterday. I have some things I need to take care of, so I will be offline for a few hours. Even I need to take care of responsibilities away from the Rockets. Later guys.

11. TexasRedd

TexasRedd Member

Don't know if roe is legit but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Let's go rockets!

12. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

are we matching parsons?

13. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Go enjoy your cartoons.

I see you as a young chubby hispanic male. I don't know why.... I just do.

If I am wrong, I am sorry, but you said Bosh didn't care about the 5th year and have been too vague for me.

14. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Saying that we will be in better shape at the end of today than yesterday is obvious. Such a painful few days.

15. roe4christ

roe4christ Member

Ok, I will bite on this one only before getting offline for a few hours. FO is split on this right now. I would say 60/40. 60 being to match and 40 to not match. Will become clearer later this afternoon as we move to within 24 hours of deadline. If I had to guess right now, I would say that we will match.

16. RocketsWin

RocketsWin Member

This all has to do with Morey not respecting his players and just seeing them as numbers/trade assets. As they say, karma is a B---- and pretty much everything has blown up in Morey's face this offseason. I get the sense that players, agents, and other GMs are quickly losing respect for Morey.

17. roe4christ

roe4christ Member

I know its hard to have faith in Morey given what has happened but just yesterday he was looking golden and had the rug pulled out from under him. Don't give up on Morey just yet. These type situations are what he's good at. Sit back and watch him go to work. Will catch back up with yall later this afternoon.

18. ooooaaaah!

ooooaaaah! Member

I'm always shocked how quickly people are to throw stones without thinking it through. Did it ever occur to you that Bosh's camp leaked it?

19. ooooaaaah!

ooooaaaah! Member

It's not over and who knows what his plans have been all along. Morey might know that Parsons has chronic back pain and wanted him to get paid and did this whole thing to thank Parsons. Far fetched, maybe but who knows. It's not over yet and even after free agency, you can still make trades.

20. RocketsWin

RocketsWin Member

We should never have been chasing another "star" to begin with. And Im not even sure Bosh is worth Max money anymore. The dude averaged 6 rebouds per game last yr as a center/pf! We should have been focused on upgrading our PG position and bench/supporting cast. I think our strategy from the beginning of free agency was wrong.