1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chris Bosh Commits to MIAMI

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HoustonTexas, Jul 11, 2014.

1. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

LMAO! great gif.

2. HighlightReel

HighlightReel Member

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA · 30m
    Pau Gasol turned down a two-year, $10M-plus per deal with the Lakers, league sources tell Yahoo Sports. Likely moving on.

Pau a possibility?

3. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

I'll believe the evidence of Morey trading Lin combined with what Nook said.

4. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

him and Dwight just don't fit. plus Pau was ass last season. Might as well let T-Jones grow then or go after Ilyasova.

5. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Don't know what your talking about.

They still have two superstar players. If Harden gets better on defense they've already made a huge improvement.

They are also still extremely young. They can still be a top 4 team in the west on Harden and Dwight alone (Sorry Lin fans, his loss will not be missed)

What will put them over the top is a better bench and coach.

6. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

What's worse... this or "baskeball reasons"?

7. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

How is Harden going to get better on offense when they continue to dump PG duties on him? Dude is tired every April. And now we don't even have a competent backup PG who can at least spell him.

8. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>One Western Conference exec said Bosh &quot;pump faked&quot; the Rockets. He wondered if they still would've made the Jeremy Lin trade.</p>&mdash; Jason Lieser (@PBPjasonlieser) <a href="https://twitter.com/PBPjasonlieser/statuses/487735761395916800">July 11, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

9. superpro

superpro Member

Why not Houston?

10. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Well why did Dwight sign here for less then?

Morey did nothing wrong.

If anything this proves that treating players like it's a business is the right thing to do because Bosh just did it to the Rockets.

11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Rockets still have room to sign other players you know. Like another PG if they so chose.

12. meh

meh Contributing Member

When was the last time a Rockets player didn't treat the team like an asset before Morey? As in they're willing to sacrifice their own earnings and winning out of loyalty for the Houston Rockets?

I'll wait.

13. NJRockFan

NJRockFan Contributing Member

Maybe we already have what we need in TJones. He might become a stronger piece. I think we need to match Parsons and add a few bench players that we can now do because we are not paying Bosh.

14. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

TBH Basketball reasons saved this franchise.

Perhaps this move will somehow lead us to something bigger and better so you never know.

15. ric_flair

ric_flair Member

i feel for the guy,

it must suck to be closeted gay male in a profession that is so homophobic. Plus his wife used to get plowed by Lil'Wayne. Im sure he just wants to disappear into the unknown sometimes.

16. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

Bosh will always be soft as baby s h I t to me glad he didn't accept the rockets offer. this team can still compete this year and go all out on KD or another player next summer.

17. mazinger

mazinger Member

"Basketball reasons" was actually good but that's in retrospect. Can't say for sure until Morey is done dealing. This could be the same if we end up with a better player but it'd doubtful.

18. photojoe

photojoe Member

This sucks. Today sucks.

At least I get my life back and have no need to refresh ESPN, Yahoo sports and clutchfans every 5 minutes anymore...

19. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

And to those idiots getting complaining about Rockets fans hating on Bosh saying "Oh franchises do this all the time"

If a franchise made a commitment to a player or a trade and backed out, they would be getting hell from the media and other fans.

20. RocketFan

RocketFan Contributing Member

Amen.