1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lebron chokes again

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Rockets Pride, Feb 13, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

That's the case for all great scorers, but that's not on them. It's on their teammates to not drag-ass and figure out how to contribute.

2. mingthething

mingthething Member

Horey shet. Dat is good. Love the dinosaur and Big Bird .

3. shakes05

shakes05 Rookie

Thank you for this comment! I've been telling everyone the same thing, but they look at me stupid...smh. I've never seen MJ or Kobe be so passive when they're shooting at least 50% from the field. If you're the most dominant player in the world, dominate! He should have at least average 35 points in this series and his team needed him to do that to be successful this season

4. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

has to protect that FG% tbh.

5. likestohypeguy

It's kind of an embarrassment to the nba that they've saddled their greatest player possibly in history with garbage teams like this. Actually mind blowing that Lebron's had the success he's had, despite being handicapped instead of helped by his teams.

Get LeBron some freaking HELP out there!

:mad:

6. Jontro

Jontro Member

If LerBon actually had some real star teammates, he could have won it this year. Instead he had a team full of nobodies and rejects.

7. shakes05

shakes05 Rookie

I hope that you're being sarcastic...more than anything, I think it was poor execution on the part of Spoelstra of not positioning his role players to get in their comfort zone. Why was Bosh shooting those many threes? Bosh is a great post player. Why was Rashard Lewis still starting in this series? Great adjustment in the ECF, but played perfectly for the Spurs...D Wade on the other hand was turrible in Charles Barkley's voice. I would have played James Jones more and started Haslem over Lewis.

8. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

Actually it's Daryl Morey's fault. You may think I'm joking, but Bosh says Battier told him to take 2 steps back.

On the post ups, that's on Bosh

9. BinBinRingRing

Coaching is definitely a key factor. If Bosh, Wade or Allen played on the Spurs they definitely would have been utilized much better.

10. red_alertz

red_alertz Member

lebron chokes away another finals, not surprising at all, he turns stars on his team into role players

11. watashi315

watashi315 Member

First of all, Lebron is not the greatest player possibly in history. That honor goes to MJ.

Second, Miami Heat are not garbage. They are the defending champs and they did go all the way to the NBA Finals.

Third, the fact that Miami got outplayed had a lot to do with the Spurs offense and defense than Miami being garbage.

12. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LqqUjR86ezc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

13. kvnzhangyay

kvnzhangyay Member

Impact wise on the court, it is easily arguable that Lebron is greater than MJ (Between Shaq, Lebron, Hakeem, and Jordan its a tossup)

And yes, the Heat were literally garbage during the finals, which is rather peculiar as the role players looked great vs the Pacers, then suddenly turned to Roy Hibberts

14. Rockets Pride

Rockets Pride Member

Wade and Bosh.

Give me another Star player, and tell me two of his teammates that have been better than Wade and Bosh in the last 4 years. Can't be many.

The fact that some of you teen fans (assuming only Lebron/Heat fans) thing he has no help is just insane.

WADE IS HALL OF FAME.
    BOSH IS AN ALL-STAR
    RAY IS HALL OF FAME.

Get real people.

15. kvnzhangyay

kvnzhangyay Member

Except 2/3 are out of the prime

This is the equivalent of me saying for the early 2000s lakers

KARL MALONE IS HALL OF FAME
    GARY PAYTON IS HALL OF FAME

16. Ramathorn006

Ramathorn006 Contributing Member

You must not have been watching the same game I was...Wade looked terrible out there.

17. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

And lets not forget Lebron played GM to bring HIS help to the team.

18. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

Hakeem was a Hall of Famer in Toronto.

19. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

He did win two rings. He is a pretty good gm.

20. Panda23

Panda23 Member

wades knees are gone. dude couldn't finish in the paint. thats a sure fire sign that something is wrong with his knees.