1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

LeBron Free Agency Watch: Summer 2014

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by SC1211, Jun 12, 2014.

1. SC1211

SC1211 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Has LeBron played his last home game as a member of the Miami Heat?

Down 3-1, Wade has broken down, Bosh is inconsistent and Pat Riley is having trouble surrounding them with young role players. Are things really going to be better next year? I think if the Spurs cap it in 5 things will get VERY interesting.

2. Mr. Space City

ugh, now espn is going to be insufferable with the heat off season moves talk. :rolleyes:

gonna just watch formula 1 from here on out.

3. Johndoe804

Johndoe804 Member

LeBron to Houston! Book it!

4. jvu

jvu Member

Wrong Bosh is pretty damn consistent. Coach S. doesn't utilize him well. Only 4 shots in game 3.. Also I don't know why they even stopped using Haarlem.. He was clutch in the playoffs last year and the yr before that!

Wade doesn't want it. He is lolly-gagging around walking around on off ball defense which hurts the team so much. He commands other players to guard the player he's sappose to be guarding. I can't tell if he's gotten lazy or if his health have derailed him from trying hard enough. He's definitely worst than harden right now.

5. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

lebron wont go to the west, its too hard to make it back to the finals.

6. filamswag

filamswag Rookie

lebron should consider going to houston. we have a dominant dwight howard and a young superstar "spurs killer" james harden

7. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

LeBron could go to NY lol

8. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Stays in Miami.

9. meh

meh Contributing Member

Lebron's definitely in a pretty bad position if they lose this series. Stay in Miami knowing your team is only getting worse while any finals team from the west will feature superior talent. Or go elsewhere and be labeled ring chaser by all fans.

I do kind of hope Lebron leaves. If only so Bosh becomes available as a possible FA pickup. I still like him even if the general opinion on him is down.

10. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Is Riley the 'Master Builder' now???

Is Spoe a 'GREAT COACH' now?

Shouldn't that lure LeBron back?

Rocket River

11. Shaud

Shaud Member

How do people expect Riley to bring in good role players with all that money tied into the big 3. Hell one of the role players he brought in is a reason the big 3 won 2 titles together anyway.

Wade is what he is at this point but there is no excuse for Bosh to be so not involved offensively. He should be taking pressure off of Lebron.

12. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Riley can do so by actually using some more roster spots on younger no name players and invest in their growth instead of signing almost all older guys-- Hell, they used a roster spot on Juwan Howard until this year.

A lot of the Spurs contributors were found relatively cheaply. Splitter was a late 1st round pick. Green and Mills were found from the scrap heap. They drafted George Hill late 1st round then swapped him for Kawhi. These younger players stayed in the system and grew into contributors.

The Spurs looked at all available sources of talent, domestic and international, old and young, while Miami went almost exclusively with proven long-time NBA players who were past their primes (thus willing to ring-chase as role players).

It's not bad to have veterans, but there should be a balance and the Heat are leaning too heavily in the veterans direction. So, when their great athletic stars got older and slower, the whole team is a step slow compared to SAS.

#12 Carl Herrera, Jun 13, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
  13. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

No one could have beat this Spurs team. Nothing will be solved if Lebron bites the hand that feeds.

14. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

So...

Should Lebron join the Spurs?

15. Crutch City

Crutch City Member

I think that would hurt me...a lot...I might actually cry if that happened.

16. Giant9erRocket

Giant9erRocket Hakeem Olajuwon Status

Wow did someone forget about the Mavs a few weeks ago?

I still believe the Rockets would have had the best chance at knocking out the Spurs this year. If the Mavs took them to 7 games I say the Rockets would have beat them in 6.

17. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

lebron james and kevin love to houston

18. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

True, I forgot about the Mavs series. In my defense, I didn't catch a single game as I was vacationing. I should go back and see what they did right.

19. J.R.

J.R. Member

[​IMG]

LeBron James gets dark look at Heat's future in Game 4

20. hoopster325

hoopster325 Member

Going back to Cleveland is the only acceptable option.