1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Game of Thrones] Season Four

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by GRENDEL, Jul 5, 2013.

1. dragician

dragician Member

2. rex

rex Member

He was the Red Viper and known for it. I have not read any books and could have speculated that. You folks need to calm down about the spoilers.

3. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

In his defense in the "inside the episode" for this past episode, the show runner mentions
    poison
    and I believe that video was posted in this thread.

4. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

I like coming on here just to see who drops the bomb on spoilers.... some of you can be d***. I'm sure there are lots of book readers in here like me who can spoil the show for you but we chose not to.

In any case, awesome episode. The gf was disgusted, so disgusted that she's even asking me for spoilers. She wants to know if there are happy endings on this show, otherwise, she's done with the show lol.

5. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

If Tyrion escapes I'm gonna kill someone

6. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

You don't like him ? I'd like to see him at the wall chopping off feet

7. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

I just went into the spoiler thread.

I shouldn't have went into there.

8. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I did that on accident and found out Jof would die. Just not when. Oh well. Oh yeah, I know someone else who's gonna die. 10 seconds in there man... the title should be altered in a bigger way or something.

9. rocks_fan

rocks_fan Rookie

Uh oh, you answered a spoiler by vaguely referencing a character on the show and didn't spoiler it! Prepare for whining!

1 person likes this.
  10. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

Hahahhaha, yup definitely don't go in there.. You don't want to know the things we discuss in there!!

11. CJLarson

CJLarson Member

Comments like this are incredibly annoying.

12. CJLarson

CJLarson Member

Yeah, I sometimes go in there by accident from my phone. Before I see the hangout section, I'm in the BBS main page and all I see is "Game of Thrones Season..." and just press that only to find a dangerous thread lol

13. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

in my original post for the thread i say don't go in unless you have read everything

14. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

Wow.

It says spoiler version and has asterisks. What else do you need. Non book readers get upset at book readers for posting spoilers in the series thread even though they use spoiler tags. Book readers create their own thread which is very clearly marked "Spoiler Version" with asterisks. Non book readers still unhappy.

Sheesh!

By the way, it's a great series and I truly don't want it ruined for you. I'm mostly just giving you a hard time. I hope you didn't read too much in the non spoiler version thread.

15. KDJ3

KDJ3 Contributing Member

The way I look at it, if you're going to spoiler something in this thread, you might as well just go post it in the other thread. It always turns into this, and it really is annoying to see when you just want to discuss the show.

1 person likes this.
  16. cardpire

cardpire Member

People will never be able to stop themselves. I don't care what anybody claims: 100% of the people who read the books after the show started did so because on some level they think it's cool to know what happens before everybody else who watches the show. And odds are extremely high that they all just can't help themselves from letting us know that they read the books, and in the process, will tell us something from a minor spoiler-ish comment to a major one, any of which is of no value to anybody but themselves to mention.

1 person likes this.
  17. Nero

Nero Member

The problem is, I like to come in and discuss the show pretty quickly after I have watched it. But out of respect for the people who have not yet watched it, I will often spoiler something from the episode I just watched.

That just seems polite. It has nothing to do with books or future knowledge - for the record I have not read any of these books, although I probably will once the series is done.

I agree that it would be nice to have a completely non-spoilered thread about the show, but people would have to all agree that they understand they might see something about the show which just aired, and not get all up in arms about it.

18. KDJ3

KDJ3 Contributing Member

As far as I know that has not been an issue this season. I can't speak for previous seasons, but it has specifically been book readers that have been spoiling things and show-only watchers have known to watch the current week's episode before coming to the thread.

19. DrLudicrous

DrLudicrous Contributing Member

20. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Would it be worth making a [Game of Thrones] **NON BOOK READERS DISCUSSION** thread?