1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who's a bigger jerk executive than Joe Dumars?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by FranchiseBlade, May 31, 2003.

Tags:
  1. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

We're getting conflicting stories on that and I don't know if we'll know which is right.

One thing, I don't see any contradiction in is that Detroit waited for Brown's assent before they fired Carlisle. I think this makes Brown the biggest jerk. He told the Wizards he wouldn't even discuss the coaching position unless the current coach was gone because he didn't want to take the job from his friend. Perhaps Carlisle isn't a friend of his, but it was a crappy thing to do to steal his job away a week after he had moral qualms about doing just that in Washington.

2. OverRRated

OverRRated Member

Brown is one of my favorite coaches of all time, but why the hell would any team pick him up knowing his past.
    ****, by the time he's 80 he'll probably have coached every damn NBA team.

3. Woofer

Woofer Contributing Member

Les Alexander/Carroll Dawson, for claiming to want championships and penny pinching on coaches.

4. Turbo

Turbo Contributing Member

Easy question, that fool up in Toronto during the Stoudamire fiasco who intentionally leaked info about the trade to the press in order to get better offers for Damon. Fortunately, I've forgotten his name after months of therapy, but I will forever be weary of anyone with the initials 'W.W.'

<i>-Turbo</i>

5. MrSpur

MrSpur Member

This was dirty. I like Larry Brown a lot but the man will always bolt once he gets bored.