1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Would you stop following the Rockets if they traded Lin?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Brando2101, May 11, 2014.

?

Would you stop following the Rockets if they traded Lin?

1. Yes

18.5%
  2. No

81.5%
  1. solodolo

solodolo Member

[​IMG]

2. jaedenky

jaedenky Member

You know who's experience is really different? Yours and the human race. The human race is actually capable of coherent thoughts, you on the other hand are not.

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I didn't but a fellow Rocket fan responded to you.

You are basically a hypocrite calling Rocket fans racist against Asians when the Rockets had the best Asian player whether he was born in California or China or in Canada where you are.

Lin fans are hypocrites and use Lin's fight against racism to hide the true argument that he freaking cost the Rockets a playoff game

The true test was the playoffs, he was inconsistent in the regular season and it was the same in the playoffs.

Yao Ming > Lin . in everything.

get it?

4. tinman

Supporting Member

you are in capable of seeing Lin for what he really is.

An overhyped player who got a massive contract based on marketing reasons and hype.

In the playoffs, in two years as a Rocket, he has been subpar except for two games.

Racism didn't cause the Rockets to lose close playoff games, Jeremy Lin's ball handling did.

Racism didn't cause those missed layups or turnovers or jump passes to the other team, Jeremy Lin's game did.

1 person likes this.
  5. tinman

Supporting Member

Mo Williams is just the latest, but we've seen this before.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/b0dmJW4ueEM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

New words for you lin fans to look up

Court Awareness

6. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

stop being a racist

7. tinman

Supporting Member

the only race that happens with Lin is the other team racing down the court for a fast break after Lin turns the ball over

8. jaedenky

jaedenky Member

When the hell did I say anything about a playoff game? The real hypocrite is yourself because you claim to be a real Rockets fan but you **** on one of your own players since you do not like his fans. You also like to group all Lin fans together like they are like the borg, same thoughts, same race, same collective mentality. Maybe if you could rub two brain cells together you would realize just how much of a hypocrite you really are.

9. jaedenky

jaedenky Member

And you are incapable of seeing yourself for what you really are, a hypocrite who is happy when a player on your own team makes a mistake because it validates your argument against your imaginary evil opponents on a internet forum

10. tinman

Supporting Member

Lin Only fans like you are not Houston Rockets fans

Stop drinking that Romulan Ale. When did I ever say Lin fans are like the Borg? You are insulting the Borg, they have a combined superior intellect.

You combine all the Lin fans heads together and you might be able to get a Roomba

This is what should happen to Lin fans when they step on board USS Clutchfans

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xeLqsvFO31o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

11. tinman

Supporting Member

wrong,
    we're pissed that's why we want Morey to trade his ass, he sucks.

don't you get it?

of course you don't get it. Lin fans don't get anything, Lin scores 2 points and they think it's 20 points

12. jaedenky

jaedenky Member

And Lin haters like you aren't really Rockets fans either since you choose to cheer against one player on the team because it validates your argument. That's even worse than a Lin only fan since you have put years of dedication into your allegiance to a logo and **** it all away since you've been "gotten to" by an imaginary enemy.

13. jaedenky

jaedenky Member

Kinda like Lin makes one turnover and Lin haters think it's 50 turnovers? Or maybe like Lin makes a mistake down the stretch of a playoff game and he is responsible for past and future decades of Rockets mediocrity? Hypocrite much?

14. tinman

Supporting Member

I'm met Lin, he's a nice guy, too bad he's not a great point guard.

Now you are jealous, because you are would salivate if you met him.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=234714

Cheer? What am I suppose to cheer about when this happens?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vh_wLpQjh6k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Are you sure you are on the right website? You must thinking this is the PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS site, cause they were cheering.

watch the video.

15. tinman

Supporting Member

when did I say past or future?

in the Past we had freaking great point guards, Lowry, Dragic, Kenny Smith, Sam Cassell, Steve Francis, John Lucas

In the future, we'll have some one who's better than Lin

Quick name me some Rockets point guards not listed above without using Google

Can't right?

Thought so

Speaking of Past and Future, we need Professor X to send Daryl Morey to go back in time and tell the younger Daryl Morey not to get Lin and keep Dragic or Lowry. You don't need to send Wolverine to scare him, just playoff videos.

#475 tinman, May 24, 2014
    Last edited: May 24, 2014
  16. jaedenky

jaedenky Member

OK, all joking aside, we are probably both basketball fans, well I am I'm just assuming you are since this is a basketball forum. I've played basketball and been a NBA fan for decades, watched 1000's of games and make a decent side job betting on it so I've analyzed the game quite a bit. If you seriously think that one freaking play decides a whole series, a whole season, a whole career then I have to question your knowledge of the game. That's not what the game is all about, and it never has been. I know quite a bit of basketball fans like you, they've watched hundreds of games yet they understand so little about it.

Basketball is one game where a person can watch hundreds of games yet know nothing about the game, they think it's all about the flashy plays, the dunks, the superstar BS, or like you they just focus on one player or one play. I can tolerate many things: idiots, mildly racist fools like Zboy and hypocritical fans like yourself. But I cannot tolerate people who have no idea what the game is about, don't appreciate the purity of the game for what it is and generally have no idea about how the game is played and the value of the team concept.

17. jaedenky

jaedenky Member

Buddy I can probably name you almost every starting point guard that ever played for any team for the past decade. I've forgotten more about basketball in the past month than you've ever known in your whole life.

18. tinman

Supporting Member

Wrong, I didn't join because it as basketball forum, I joined because it is a ROCKETS FORUM.

http://www.clutchfans.net/about.cfm
    CLUTCH FANS was named CLUTCH CITY before

which are derived from the HOUSTON ROCKETS teams that won NBA Championships

when we had point guards that were CLUTCH

like this

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qunCpYSvnqo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

and

like this

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8W088765Vxo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

and our superstar was a REAL SUPERSTAR, not because of race or a few good weeks , we're talking REAL , somebody that has to be double teamed all the time

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SxDopaqTxiY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

19. langal

langal Contributing Member

Who the **** cares about this **** anyways. You guys should all come together and focus your whining and b itching on McHale.

20. tinman

Supporting Member

but you don't know a thing about the Rockets.

you sure do know a lot about racism toward people from california though, I'll give you that. I didn't know that people in Toronto love Cali that much.