1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1-10 in our last 11 playoff series.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheresTheDagger, May 3, 2014.

1. Andrew Wiggins

Man that stat is why i dont feel upset. I was angry after the mavs and jazz series. I am just so used to watching this team lose. I just expect it at this point. Even if we win this round we lose against the spurs. People here failed to see that.

Big deal, we won one playoff series with that team. Since when does that matter? Hypocrite.

2. Andrew Wiggins

That lakers series in 04 upset me more than this one and we were the so called favorites this year. We were the underdogs and we had the chance to win game 4 and tie up the series. Up 8 with 2 minutes to go and and kobe takes over adn we choked.

We go down 3-1 a lot since the clutch city days.

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Actually it's all on Alexander. He couldn't bring in someone who actually believes in the same thing as he does. Morey's best ways would include two worst seasons to get two top 5 picks.

The owner wanted winning basketball over 0.50 every damn season knowing or unbeknownst that winning long term requires some bad seasons to get Allstar type players on cheap contracts.

4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Unlike fake fans like you, I appreciate winning a series and I loved that team.

maybe you hated that team.

5. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

That's irrelevant now though. The Rockets lucked into Harden and Howard. Now they have to start acting like an organization that's serious about winning. Which means enough with the analytics BS and bring in a coaching staff that can actually teach these players how to execute on both ends of the floor.

They lost this series because of stupid fundamental errors. Game 1 they couldn't get a stop late or a defensive rebound in the final seconds of regulation. Game 4 they didn't call a timeout when Lin got the rebound. And Game 6 they couldn't cover the one guy everyone knew was going to get the ball. You get just one of those games and we at least have a 3-3 tie going into Sunday at Toyota Center.

6. changwiz

changwiz Member

Rockets won only one playoff series in last 17 years, second worst among all NBA teams, only better than botcats, which was founded merely 10 years ago. It's not easy being a rockets fan.

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It is not irrevelant if you think how much Howard and Harden make.

Lebron was paid 15 or 16 million his first year in Miami lol

8. drowsy12

drowsy12 Member

**** man I still remember that. We were up 4 in OT too.