1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Jeremy Lin fans race to defend Jeremy Lin from Jeremy Lin

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 2, 2014.

1. wompwomp

wompwomp Member

this is basically a circle jerk for both sides.

2. BasketballDream

I don't think any group is truly homogenous. My point is that "LOF's" blame "LOH's" for being biased and yet they are at least every bit so, and the notion that they seem (from my interpretation and from those I've seen on that site) to suggest they have the moral high ground doesn't add up to me.

And, please realize, that I always put "LOF" and "LOH" in quotations because both terms are unfair. Just because someone is labeled a "LOH" doesn't mean they necessarily are. And just because someone is labeled a "LOF" doesn't mean they necessarily are not fans of other player's.

3. lfw

lfw Rookie

So Lin fans qualify as Rockets news now? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Clutch, go take a vacation. The fact that you got so bothered by some anonymous posters on the Internet to the point you felt like you needed to get back at them by trolling them is a sad indicator on how they are affecting your psyche.

The Internet must be serious business. LOLOLOLOL

Take a lesson from Jeremy Lin. People write crap about him all the time and some Rockets fans even booed him when he first entered the last game. What did he do? Rise above it and did his thing.

LOL. Just LOL.

4. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

[​IMG]

5. Giant9erRocket

Giant9erRocket Hakeem Olajuwon Status

Bravo Clutch... Bravo! ! !

[​IMG]

Whenever I felt the need to voice my opinion on Lin (in the gameday thread) it would cause an eruption of LOF bashing me. I was like what is going on here did this forum turn to a LOF message board? This thread proves exactly that.

1 person likes this.
  6. hltiki

hltiki Member

[​IMG]

7. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

8. apollo33

apollo33 Member

lmfaoooooooooooooo

9. lfw

lfw Rookie

You need a vacation too, bro. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

10. C. Orientalis

C. Orientalis Member

I understand this but my point is some LOF's are not as biased against other players on the team, so I would think they can point out unfair criticism pointed at Lin without being hypocritical. I myself am what people would call an LOF. Maybe I'm not the best example, because I might have been unfair to other players before, if I had it escapes me. But just recently I defended Beverley against another Lin fan who basically said that Bev would be out of the league in a couple of years. I said that I disagree, Bev's a solid NBA player who's made improvements in his game.

11. apollo33

apollo33 Member

le circle jerk

back to reddit plz

12. Panda23

Panda23 Member

tips f'dora

m'lady

[clutchfanning intensifies]

13. hltiki

hltiki Member

le reddit army is here

14. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

.....[​IMG].....

More of the same here on Clutchfans!...:(

The LOF's and the LOH's hunkering down and trying to spit at one another! I don't understand why Clutch did this,
    he has his reasons, but knowing now what we didn't know then, it's pretty easy to see how this was going to turn out!

I LIKE LIN, BUT I CANT WAIT FOR HIM TO LEAVE! It sickens me to see where Clutchfans stands at the moment!

I WANT MY OLD CLUTHCFANS BACK!!!!:mad:

15. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Folks. We are witnessing a historic moment.

This site has officially gone LINSANE.

16. BasketballDream

They can certainly point out unfair criticism. However, the way that other fan site paints this forum is totally outlandish in my opinion. If you go on that site and say one complimenting thing about a Rocket's player other than Lin, you'll immediately be labeled a "LOH." If you say something about Beverly they will respond "Go to Beverly.net" site. Not all of them obviously, but I'm telling you the spirit that's there.

I don't spend that much time on this site, but I actually think this site is more reasonable than that site. And NOT as one sided. At least form what I've seen.

So, yes, I totally agree a "LOF" can point out unfair criticism of Lin. However, the reality is that the "LOF's" do NOT have any, whatsoever, moral high ground from what I've seen and they do come across as anything but objective to me sometimes.

17. Nimnal

Nimnal Contributing Member

Really big and incorrect assumptions made there, Clutch.

I heard Jeremy say those words and immediately recognized them in your poll.

I simply didn't agree with them.

First time I've seen you expose your true feelings ... I'm disappointed.

1 person likes this.
  18. Panda23

Panda23 Member

quiet lof you obviously timetravelled to make your account

:rolleyes:

19. Rockie_rocker

Rockie_rocker Member

I am fine with the crazy fans dispute. But Rockets fans booed their own player, which's unacceptable, and that's a shame.

Despise on the fans who booed JLan!!

20. ZNB

ZNB Contributing Member

What true feeling? That he hates delusional fans that ruin his site? ALL ROF's feel that way. If you don't then you are part of the problem.