1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

T-Mac NEVER looked this disinterested in the playoffs

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by drowsy12, Apr 30, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

He has no answer for those questions you asked pimpn. All he wants to do is repeat the same **** he says all the time when Tracy name is mentioned around here.

I became a Rockets fan back in the Calvin and Moses days. But this clown is calling me and as well as other TOF's. Whenever someones downs Tracy theyu are True Rocket Fans.

bwhahahhahaha that old dude has big time issues. I don't know what Tracy did to him or his wife/girlfriend but damn get over the madness.

Tracy might not have gotten out the 1st round of the playoff's, he did however bring a lot of excitement to Houston.

2. Rockness

Rockness Member

As far as playoffs go though, he did everything you could ask from a guy to keep the team in it. Still, it wasn't enough even when he tried cause he still took plays off. Now in my opinion, Tracy never took whole periods off in the playoffs or whole games. I've seen Harden already with a few games where he he quit on the team from almost the minute the game started.

3. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Great. Now show us which few playoff games you're referring to.

4. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

Let me know when Harden shuts it down mid-season for unnecessary microfracture surgery.

1 person likes this.
  5. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I'd rather not - McGrady's career was ruined by that legitimate injury.

I wouldn't wish the same thing on Harden.

6. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

als- LOL @ Tinman having 44 posts in this thread. :)

7. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

Unnecessary? Really?

Do you honestly believe a player would risk a career threatening surgery just so he can "quit" on his team? As you can see, after he ended up having that surgery, he never could fully recover.

With your comment alone, i'll presume that you've never had a major knee injury or surgery before to know what players have to go through to come back from them.

8. GoRox2013

GoRox2013 Member

Ehh, just look at the playoff numbers. TMac's numbers are better than Harden's. Plus Tmac was a legit playmaker, who could assist when his shot wasn't falling. No way in hell Tmac lets Wesley Mathews shut him down. Wesley Mathews? Gtfoh. When Harden's shot ain't falling, he gets lazy and shuts down mentally.

9. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

i think it's safe to say tracy mcgrady > james harden. anyone with any sort of basketball IQ would agree with that.

10. vsHouston

vsHouston Member

Tracy McGrady had 3 more years of NBA experience than Harden, and he was never able to lead us to better than a 5th seed in the playoffs or a win. Some of you are the most knee-jerk fans... This is Harden's second season as being the leader of a team, he has some maturing to do, as well become more consistent in the playoffs, whether it's on defense or offense. However, for any of you to compare McGrady to Harden at this point is pre-mature. McGrady was pretty much the leader of every team he was on leading up to the rockets (debatable with who really was the leader in Toronto). Harden has a lot to learn, you can not compare the two now, but yes in 2-3 years you can.

11. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

http://www.clutchcity.net/news/1545/the_day_t-mac_lost_houston/

http://www.chron.com/sports/rockets...gery-declaration-perturbs-Rockets-1724835.php

12. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

Does Harden have some kind of mood imbalance that is seasonal? I'm serious. There is something about this time of year where he gets all droopy and aloof. He should see a doctor.

13. NickKent

NickKent Member

Can we stop quoting the stupid Toronto game article? This isn't even about that, and would the idiots that think the surgery was unnecessary preferred him play ineffectively while hurt? Using y'all's "he never got us out of the first round" logic, you were going to kill for that anyway.

And if you think his effort on the Jamario Moon fast break was bad, you haven't been watching carefully at Harden's defensive effort.

But the point of this isn't a Harden vs. T-Mac argument, it's just disturbing how he gets a pass for his pathetic effort, while T-Mac gets killed for allegedly not giving effort, when the circumstances were completely different.

14. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

. . . at the end of the day
    as of now
    neither one has lead a team out of the first round of the playoffs

Harden still has this possibility . . .. TMac does not

Rocket River

15. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Noo we can't. YOu know, if someone defends McGrady and you then reply with the Toronto game, you automatically win the argument. Doesn't even matter what you said about McGrady. It's the tinmac nuclear bomb tool.

16. drowsy12

drowsy12 Member

This!

why can't people just be intellectually honest. Instead everyone is wrapped up in petty fights. I'm not a Harden fan, a Lin fan, a Yao fan, or a TMac fan.

I'm a Rockets fan and I have been since the early 90's.

Harden has looked PATHETIC at times in game 4 and 5. FACT.

17. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you're wrong 99er,

In the world of the Tracy Mcgrady Only Fans, every year is another "WHAT IF TRACY PLAYED INSTEAD OF THIS PLAYER "

And their wet dreams get fulfilled

Tracy Fans then go to Chucky Cheese and celebrate winning a fake championship

Then they go ask their mom to buy them a Kobe Bryant pinyata so they can hit with a stick cause they hate Kobe so much

What a great freaking day, Clutch taking down the LOFs like they were roadkill walking into a minefield and my brothers and the true Rockets fans showing the TOFs the truth like the X-Files movie.

18. tinman

Supporting Member

really?

Which one of these players were not part of the Clutch City Rockets (aka championships)

Hakeem
    Mario Elie
    Tracy "Its' on me if we don't get out of the first round, I'm back!!, I can play more than 10 minutes Rick Adelman, Trade me " McGrady

19. tinman

Supporting Member

your best player quiting, then he he really quits shows that moment was his true personality

you don't want your best player to quit on the team

thank goodness we got Dwight Howard

20. tinman

Supporting Member

man you hurt the TOF good!
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.