1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: our locker room is having issues. Some are obvious and some are a bit unspoken

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by IBTL, May 1, 2014.

1. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

I just want to know what.

We can infer from body language but I want to know if there is a true story or what is the deal.

2. freddyg956

freddyg956 Member

You guys exaggerate what is common in sports. If you have played sports, **** happens. You call guys out and they may not like it, but at the end of the day you are a team. Harden may not like that his name may be called out, but hey he showed up on D tonight and we won. #gohomeguys #nothing2see

3. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

are the tvs above the lockers not working? did harden break it when it showed his stats for the series?

4. dmoneybangbang

I would say this and that ^^^

5. pollaxt

pollaxt Contributing Member

Seeing that one feed in the 4th quarter with Dwight, Lin, Daniels, Parsons, Asik and even Hamilton in a huddle with Harden nowhere to be seen made things pretty apparent.

6. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

So the stories about how close the team is are fake?

7. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Team leader torch being passed to howard and harden can't take it?

I love harden so hope he is not being a diva baby.

8. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Pssst. . . I heard Tommy asked Suzy to the junior prom and Harden got pissed. Meet u guys on the playground at lunch for graham crackers and hopscotch.

9. coffeelover665

Argument happen it's w.e. I have a group of guys I play ball with every Sunday and we would always get in screaming matches and push each other sometimes too but at the end of the day, we would go to wingstop and watch some basketball and laugh about it.

10. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

Even if this is true, advertising it isn't what we need.

11. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

harden is pissed he has to play defense in the playoffs

12. NateNate

NateNate Member

My only problem with the "locker room" this year is that our two best players are at different points in their lives. As silly as Dwight is, Harden is much more immature in terms of becoming an adult. This is obvious. I like the fact that you don't see Dwight in the clubs but instead he's the last one to leave the gym after working out with Dream. It seems like Harden is really enjoying his money and Dwight has been there and done that and now is just focused. That's just my 2 cents and from what a friend of mine tells me he notices sometimes in the Lexus lounge with the players.

13. Plutoburn

Plutoburn Member

team success goes hand in hand with locker room chemistry. If you are performing well below expectation, it's actually more unusual that the locker room is tension free.

14. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

It doesn't look bad at all. /thread

15. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I'd believe this, i'v noticed very often that our players yell at each other and throw fits, badly too, when players mess up on a defensive assignment, turn it over or miss/take some bad shots.

Most teams don't do that, or at least that i have noticed, i don't really watch other teams full games that often.

16. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

Believe it or not, this is it....... Trust me.

17. Sherlock31

Sherlock31 Member

I believe it, it happen all the time tho, when you are losing, there would be some finger pointing, that's when your team leader needs to step up and united everyone.

18. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I don't think Dwight has ever been questioned for being not focused. Whether Orlando or here, he has poured it all out on the basketball court, and he has shown he can carry the team to the finals.

19. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

I love cheesecake

20. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

some of you should remember barkley saying years ago that there's always fights in practice. there's bound to be something going on in the locker rooms, esp the way tis team is playing. lin must've got hell after game 4.

i feel bad for dwight being the defensive beast he is, having to put up with the bad defense this team has shown all season and playoffs. must be killin him