1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Blazers 4/27/2014 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 4)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Rocket_Man_2.0

Atleast it's over...I feel better already..:p

2. chandlerbang21

Rockets gonna get blown out Wednesday

3. ctry2582

ctry2582 Member

The Rockets as a team shrink when the 4Q rolls around. Let leads fade away. Mental mistakes after mental mistakes. Questionable offensive play calling.

4. dubble dee95

dubble dee95 Member

Rondo sounds pretty nice right about now. Would've been cool to have an offense actually ran

5. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Wow. Lin f'ed up by not calling a TO immediately. But that blown call on Matthews' steal was horrendous. It's Finley in 2005 all over again.

6. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Is that Mauers looking at the line and missing Williams run into the crowd and not call it out of bounds

7. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Didn't manu cost the spurs the championship last season?

8. beybey

beybey Member

if dribbling around to run out the clock is normal, then i don't blame Lin for not holding it.

9. Clarinetmonster

Hmm, sounds like I missed a great game. Glad.

10. edvio

edvio Member

down the stretch, as a team, not enough players to step up. Parsons is nonexistent down the stretch which is unacceptable (Batum has completely owned Parsons in this regard). Lin is a roller coaster ride. Everything rides too much on Harden. Daniels has shown something in late game situations. But overall blazers edge us out in late game situations. Hats off. They're a better team.

11. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

Question is who do we get as a coach and do we still want Melo?

12. yunac010

yunac010 Member

Parsons puts up some of the emptiest stats I've ever seen. Plays well in the first half and then completely disappears down the stretch. Absolutely pathetic defense cause he's scared to mess up his hair.

13. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

We will win a championship with no heart harden?

14. Solaris

Solaris Member

Rockets are not going to win if they keep loosing their big leads. And now, the fun blaming game starts.

15. Chezzymann

Chezzymann Member

Its hard being a sports fan when none of the teams in your city ever do anything for literally decades. (Besides the Dynamo I guess).

Eh, I'm probably just done being a sports fan for now until one of our teams actually gets decently far into the playoffs. I know it sounds looserish, but there's just been endless promises of "Its our year, we're actually good now" and nothing ever to show for it for about as long as I have, well, been alive. It just gets old after a while and frankly kinda boring and repetitive.

16. Hardensway

Hardensway Member

Dude, stfu

17. vci_guy2003

vci_guy2003 Contributing Member

Shut the **** up

1 person likes this.
  18. HardenWay

HardenWay Member

You are r****ded. Selfishness? He passed up an open 3, found Dwight for the game tieing bucket, went to Dwight repeatidly in the post.

Nobody likes you, we all hope Lin gets traded only for the fact that people like you will **** off.

Harden's lack of defense..unlike people like you who jerk off to Lin posters every day...I ACTUALLY ACKNOWLEDGE HARDEN'S FLAWS AND WHEN HE ****S UP!

You and your thinking imairment needs to relaise you are a biased, dip**** and I am a UNBIASED ROCKETS FAN!

Your boy had the ball when his team had the lead with less than a minute in regulation and he turned the ball over both times and as a result the games went to Overtime. He got bailed out by Daniels, and nearly bailed out by him again.

Take some damn repsonbilility for your favorite players and his mistakes and flaws rather than just ranting on players who don't care for.

You = Lin fan
    I = HOUSTON ROCKETS FAN!

Get ****ed

1 person likes this.
  19. cindylang95

cindylang95 Member

there is no use of having daniels in there if there is not plays for him. he was just standing there most of the time. you might as well put lin in and let him redeem his mistake.

20. JLFan

JLFan Rookie

you forgot Parsons, for his lack of D and O and stupid plays.