1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Troy Daniels game-winning three to beat Blazers in Game 3

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 26, 2014.

1. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

Look at Canaan. Looks at his face. He already knew it was going in. He's played so many games with Troy. He knew Troy was gonna win the game. So much confidence. Damn.

2. zipcrash

zipcrash Member

he's pretty quick too. left the frame in a split second. must of been psyched.

3. mig0s

mig0s Member

they're never gonna calla 3 second violation in a playoffs game in the overtime lol

4. mig0s

mig0s Member

WTF is wrong with TJONES? I know u didn't play a lot but at least be happy for your team you scrub

5. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Going to watch this 5 more times and then sleep happily (something I haven't been able to do for the last week)

6. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

yeah, his tongue is out to the left side of his mouth

could this be a form of his brain working on muscle memory as in if we look left we're trying to remember something and if we look right our brain is trying to create?

7. Panda23

Panda23 Member

uhhh, missed my point, that is a ridiculous shot chart.

8. Panda23

Panda23 Member

like seriously does anyone else get a semi watching his shooting form?

1 person likes this.
  9. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Have to say it was a bad play by Lin, Howard was wide open under the basket and only Lillard near him. The chances of a game-winning three from a new guy going in vs. a Howard layup/dunk in the paint is too low. Lucky Troy made it or there would've been a sh**storm.

10. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=10842582

Troy's interview on Sportscenter: "I had a feeling I was going to hit a big shot"

Very composed and even-keeled even in his interview. Matter of fact, very professional. "I'm just out here doing my job"

11. Nanisteru

Nanisteru Rookie

Lillard would've fouled Howard leading to missed fts. Enjoy the victory. Luck would not have put the Rockets in this position. McFail did.

12. mig0s

mig0s Member

Howard wouldve got a 2 and they shoot a 3 after that to win the game.

13. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

So, fall asleep with 3 mins left in regulation, just woke up, first thing i do is turn on nba gametime. First thing i see when i turn on my tv is the highlight of the last play

...when i saw that shot go in

[​IMG]

****ing sweet shot by Daniels, Morey, give this man a damn contract extension when the season is over. Daniels needs to be given a full 4 year rookie contract deal, he's only partically guarunteed next season then a FA i think, unexceptable!

14. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

Quite obviously a season saver. These are they types of plays by role players that you have to have to win in the playoffs. Let's give J Lin a lot of credit there for making two huge plays in that sequence, the steal and the pass to hit Daniels. Big, Big, Big. TD, welcome to the Big show!!

15. Rockness

Rockness Member

Daniels seriously reminds me of Maxwell when he talks: rambling a bit, constantly saying "so" at the end of his sentences, not really into interviews / talking. Funny how similar they are.

16. OremLK

OremLK Member

It was a really good pass--so it wasn't the best possible pass Lin could have made, so what? A good play is still a good play even if there's a better one on the table.

There are some advantages to setting up a wide open high % 3P shooter there anyway--means Blazers can't beat you on the next possession. Remember, there were 10s left on the clock.

17. beybey

beybey Member

Wow Daniels was actually jumping up and down calling for it.
    He's got big balls for a rookie!!

18. gumbleton3

gumbleton3 Member

Missing Greg Smith's support on the bench after watching that Pacers/Houston video. Nice guy.

19. Deniz

Deniz Member

D-Mo looks sad :(

20. leangle25

leangle25 Member

How can he walk around with such giant balls hanging between his legs??