1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden - How quickly they forget...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DreaMac, Apr 24, 2014.

1. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

Harden almost choked the game away with his 1 on 5 play the entire 4th quarter. Dude is selfish as ****.

2. ABrooks0

ABrooks0 Member

He was trying to send a message. At least he was aggressive this game. He's gotta built his confidence, hopefully he plays more efficient next game

3. hardenisaboss

hardenisaboss Member

We won the game with Harden running the offense, you mad hater?

4. DreaMac

DreaMac Member

Seriously? Who else did you want the ball in the hands of? Lin's turnover ass? Dwight "I cant make a layup" Howard?

5. srrm

srrm Contributing Member

Redeemed! His heart came back in the second quarter of this game. So glad! let's keep it going Beard!

6. ksny15

ksny15 Member

:rolleyes:

7. kmart9419

kmart9419 Contributing Member

Harden letting Lin make the plays at the end? Whats up with that? The dude needs to have the ball in his hands and he needs to make the play. I love lin, but, Harden, its your team. Make the play.

8. Blast_Off

Blast_Off Member

He's not selfish. He's just trying to make plays, but his shots been off and he hasn't been getting the benefit of the free throws he's used to. He jacked up a lot of shots in this one, but he saw the ball go in more. I think this was a good one to get him back on track. He's due for break-out game with high shooting percentages, and it seems clear based on the first three games that if he shoots well, the Rockets will win for sure. They could have easily won the first two with him shooting poorly.

9. strifed169

strifed169 Member

Man this is what you hate about having star players, most bandwagon fans these days only root for 1 player and they'll give anything to see them succeed, even a team win, Harden is just a lazy prick playing hero ball the entire fourth, this game would have been iced if the team actually played like a TEAM instead of Harden ISO after ISO.

anyway, good win, glad to see the rookie getting props over Harden's selfish ass

10. ksny15

ksny15 Member

It was a good play Lin had a great look.

11. ksny15

ksny15 Member

The notion that he is selfish is absurd. Its our ****ing offense.. that we don't have

12. DreaMac

DreaMac Member

HARDEN IS PART OF THE TEAM. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU LOFs.

And the reason why Harden went ISO is because....Thats the only play McHale can draw up. How is that Harden's fault?

13. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

So I'll just leave this here

14. strifed169

strifed169 Member

Its funny cause whenever I see the Rockets play in crunchtime I don't see a team all I see is Harden hero ball, and I'm being flamed cause I want to see more team ball over Harden iso?

Harden has the ball in his hands dam near 100% of the time, even if Mchale is an idiot p***y doesn't mean he has to pull a Kobe (a Kobe that doens't play any D) and try to win the game when he's already shot 35+ shots on 35%.

You have team mates for a reason, thsi guy is just selfish and is probably mad cause the rook stole his glory.

15. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

Because Kevin Martin will carry this team in the 4th quarter.

[​IMG]

16. DreaMac

DreaMac Member

McHale is the coach. If he pulls out the drawing board and says "look guys, I aint got *****, just let Harden run the show" then thats all you will see out there. And it worked well enough to win us the game. Did you count how many clutch shots/FTs Harden hit tonight?

And about that last shot. Even if Harden goes 1-30 during the game, but when its crunch time I would trust Harden over anyone on this team. The guy is the superstar of this team, learn to deal with it or GTFO.

17. TheJet

TheJet Member

He also kept us in the game with huge shots under pressure. Credit and criticism alike if you're willing to be fair.

18. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Yep, this is all by design. It's how they've played all season.

19. TheJet

TheJet Member

Don't bother with that guy. He's the one who thinks Kevin Martin is as good if not better than Harden. His posts aren't anywhere close to factual (Harden has the ball 100% of the time?) and his hate is strong. No debate there, just an argument.

20. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Harden did NOT have a good game. He made some shots but also missed a ton. His game remains exposed in the Playoffs.