1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Never Forget!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Orange, Apr 23, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Orange

Orange Member

[​IMG]

Its not over!!

2. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

If 11-51 on threes continues. It's over.

3. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Apples and Oranges my friend......

4. ParsonsBoy

ParsonsBoy Member

rockets are playing some ****ed up ball...I don't know what their strategy was but they definitely aren't playing the way the typically play.

5. TheRealJames

TheRealJames Member

James harden on the phone with Scola

[​IMG]

6. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

While it is ok to look back history and think positives, there are differences...

In 1994 playoffs when Rockets blew the first two games in Houston.....

1) That Rockets was the better team. They built massive leads in both games and Suns were outmatched. The Rockets simply blew 20 point lenads in the 4th quarters. This current team has not dominated the Blazers at any point in the two games.

2) That Rockets team had Hakeem who dominated the game even when the Rockets lost. Harden, this team's MVP, is MIA.

3) That Rockets team was smart. This Rockets team is dumb. Really really dumb.

4) That Rockets team played DEFENSE all the time and rebounded when they had to. This team does neither.

5) Rockets had the best player in that series in Hakeem. Blazers have the best player in this series in Aldridge.

7. Joe-House

Joe-House Rookie

It was going to happen but this thread just jinxed a Rockets comeback. Thanks a lot *******

8. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

thank you.

last time I checked it's not a 2 game series.

I have a knot in my stomach that I haven't felt in a long long time and I f-ing LOVE it. I miss this. f-ing bring it. This is what it is all about.

first of all bandwagoners please GTFO. right now.

next I would like to remind you all that the rockets have never waltzed through anything and the whole choke city and joy was born from pain. Pain much deeper and harder than this. MUCH DEEPER. This is nothing. 3-1 against phx laughs at you.

Lots of little kids on this site that you can tell have NEVER been there and have no concept of championship, reality or anything. It's funny how immature.

Even game 6 against knicks in finals - olajuwon barely got a block on starks or we might not have even had a game 7 or our first championship.

Rockets had to take clips to 5 games in 1993. The CLIPPERS!!! We were down 3-1 and came back against phx and barkley no less.

News flash- they had to lose 3 games to get to that.

Bear in mind this was after years and YEARS of heartbreak at hands of celtics in finals, and the sonics making me cry in 1992 when we lost to them in 7. You people have no memories it makes me f-ing sick. NO FAITH IN JACK SHI**T.

Running down richmond high fiving after our first championship I remember saying "FINALLY"

There is a certain joy that comes from agony then overcoming it. In this day of 140 characters and 6 second vine videos many of you simply won't understand what I'm talking about. I get it.

Maybe it has to get worse before it gets better like it did for olajuwon and company year after year before FINALLY breaking through. Maybe this team doesnt have it YET but I will be damned if its OVER now and I will be damned if you think we are done.. or that you have it all figured out after 2 games. Act like you've been there.. and embrace the pain( I love it) and f-ing believe a little.. or you are just a joker yourself newbie to rockets and the world.

BRING IT.. BRING PAIN OR GO HOME

9. zipcrash

zipcrash Member

they had one of the greatest players of all time. they also had heart.

10. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Rockets had a coach that had heart and the team reflected this.

Rockets reflect their coach now just as well too...clueless.

11. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

maybe and it took him 9 years to break through. this is year 1 of our core.

PERSPECTIVE

12. zipcrash

zipcrash Member

im talking about this season only.

13. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

I don't see the heart on this team other than Bev that the team in the clutch city/championship years had.

14. Andrew Wiggins

Me and los were adamant to point out this layup and three point game is built to work in the regular season and d legue but fail in the playoffs. Live by the three die by the three. Teams do not give you anything in the playoffs. Every shot is contested and even our star shooting guard cant get to the rim.

We need a playmaking point guard. We simply cant create any offense at all and for some reason dwight and asik setting screens is an automatic turnover and a foul.

15. Andrew Wiggins

Rondo for parsons.......shoulda coulda woulda

16. JackLordsHair

JackLordsHair Member

Amen !

17. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

dont let me catch u in these houston streets son.

18. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

what will the haters and bandwagoners say if we win the series?

compelling negativity and overall hate around here. I love it..and when we come back and win series - You haters will feel like true jackasses that you are.. OR I get to be wrong as a REAL rockets fan. Good thing its a 2 game series.

Either way you have already lost haters.

19. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Who's going to be the Vernon Maxwell in game 3?

20. jocar

jocar Member

Project Daniels began too late.