1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

rockets and spurs fans have connection...

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by couch_pot8o, May 19, 2003.

1. couch_pot8o

couch_pot8o Contributing Member

i dont get it... just because we hate the mavs doesnt mean we hate them by their race. im not a racist. i despise racists! they are the most lowest form of mankind. im not that shallow. skin color aint the thing here. the reasons why i hate the mavs are:

1. mark cuban is the most irritating person i've seen!!!
    2. they gotta change their attitude. just coz they were on top of the standing almost the whole entire season doesnt mean they gotta act like royalty. well, i gotta give em that away though, when was the last time the mavs got in the finals.... umm.. more than 10 years right???
    3. mark cuban again!
    4. steve nash's hair! god, why cant he realize he's the laughing stock of the whole world with his HORRYFING-HAIRCUT!
    5. mark cuban one more time!
    6. MARK CUBAN!

all in all, the reason why i hate mavs is, MARK CUBAN!

**if ever mark cuban wont be in dallas, i would root for dallas and if steve nash learns his way to go to a barbershop and cut that freak-of-nature that's on top of his head**

2. JeeberD

JeeberD Contributing Member

1. Cuban's one of the best things to happen to the league in a long time. It's nice to see an owner who cares about more than just money.

2. What attitude?

3. See #1

4. Even with his ghastly hair, Nash gets more poontang in a week than any of us will get in a year. He's the guy who nailed both Liz Hurley and Ginger Spice...

5. blah blah blah

6. even more blahs...

3. RocoRocket

RocoRocket Member

Im cheering for the SPURS because:

...My boy Manu is a monster on Defense, can shoot clutch 3's and drive it to your hole!
    ...I like the Spurs focus on the game and quiet demeanor.
    ...Rockets will continue to suck for a while.
    ...Mark Cuban is a geek.

4. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Go Spurs.......

Dallas has titles in football and hockey....

Let Houston and S.A. keep something for themselves for goodness' sake.

And as mentioned before, Timmy is winning The Admirable's rings.

5. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

I'm rooting for Dallas. I'd like to see my boy Steve Nash win a ring.

6. adrian

adrian Member

I'm a huge Spurs, have been ever since they got Tim Duncan. You have to respect a team like that, they're not flashy, just go out and do their job, I wish the Rockets would use Yao Ming and Stevie Franchise the way San Antonio uses Duncan and Parker. We'd be unstoppable, oh ya and San Antonio is a fantastic city, I wish I could find a job there after I graduate college.

Adrian

7. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

I do not have to do anything. I would piss on them if I could.

8. jello77

jello77 Contributing Member

is that why your screen name is RocketFan85?

9. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

Closet Mavs fan. Nowitzki is FLAT OUT amazing. Dude just sits back and drains J's left and right. Nash is a true pg. Van Exel is streaky, but has been the key in the playoffs.

If they add a big man who can hustle and grab boards (Karla - my rogaine doesnt work - Malone) they will be a very tough team to beat next year.

I dont see how they can get past the Spurs.... especially with Nowitzki down.

Go Spurs Go is soooooooooooo lame by the way. :p

10. Der Rabbi

Der Rabbi Member

Mavericks are just a team for the frat boys. The I-10 Rivalry is dead so we should let it be. How could anyone want to see Mark Cuban (or the jackass city of Dallas) get what he/they want.?

11. MrSpur

MrSpur Member

Mavs need more than Malone. They need a real defensive PF/C. Malone won't do the trick and offensively I think he would disrupt their game.

What they need is a guy who can block shots, grab 8 to 10 boards a night, D up on some of the better post players in this league, and be content to settle for garbage buckets on the offensive end. They will probably have to part with one of their top 4 and change to get someone like that.