1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Want To Buy 4 Lower Level Tickets to OKC game April 4

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by bullardfor3, Mar 27, 2014.

1. bullardfor3

bullardfor3 Member

Anyone have 4 lower level seats in sections 103-111 or 116-124 for sale for the OKC game on April 4? Trying to avoid fees on flash seats. Thanks!

2. Horry33

Horry33 Contributing Member

I have 2 seats in section 117 for $250 each or 4 seats in section 102 for $150 each. Email me

3. b3rockets

b3rockets Member

I have 4 tickets in section 103. Asking $325 for all tickets and includes parking pass

4. bullardfor3

bullardfor3 Member

I'll take it. Sent you an email.

5. b3rockets

b3rockets Member

Please send email again. thanks

6. bullardfor3

bullardfor3 Member

email sent again. if you dont get it you can email me at yipsterminator at yahoo. com

7. LSSLAMBAM

LSSLAMBAM Member

I just want to recognize the seller for offering these tickets below face value (at least for non-season ticket holders) - nice for a change to see a true discount for good lower level seats, considering the game is Friday and you realistically want to get rid of them. Will buy from you in the future!

8. NateNate

NateNate Member

That is a nice deal for such a big game!