1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[GAME] TITANFALL - Respawn Entertainment

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Swishh, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Swishh

Swishh Member

To those who hate paying full price for a game ($65) , its $48 with free shipping at ebay right now. limited quantity though.

http://slickdeals.net/f/6777826-titanfall-xbox-one-47-free-shipping-ebay-daily-deal

[if you don't want to wait for shipping, you can buy the game from gamestop (or local walmart, best buy, etc, tomorrow and pay them the $65. So that way, you can play tomorrow. Then when this copy of the game arrives, give it to gamestop with your receipt and you get your $65 back]

2. YourSecretLover

playing it right now! very fun and satisfying

3. Rock3t Man

Rock3t Man Contributing Member

How are you playing it, if it doesn't come out until Midnight at the earliest?

4. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

There's a lot of people playing. There's rumors people have already prestiged heh. I've seen quite a few people in the 20s - 30s.

5. rawool

rawool Member

Prestige? Damn. We managed to level up quickly in a day during beta.

6. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Playing against a level 40 in campaign right now. Wouldn't shock me. People have been playing since Friday or so.

7. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Side note the level 40 is awful. And I haven't won a single game in the campaign...not 1.

8. ChankMcStank

ChankMcStank Member

So, from the TotalBiscuit review, it seems the beta was more of a demo than it was a beta. Not much content added to the final release other than 3 more game modes and the stated maps.

I hope you guys like to get bombarded by DLCs after DLCs.

[​IMG]

9. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

To be fair we knew there would be a lot of DLCs that's why there is a season pass already. There's going to be at least 3.

I would have paid $60 just for the beta. I think the content is what you make of it, and if you consider the amount of hours most people are going to dump into it *shrug*

A better campaign would have been nice, but...whatever everyone wants to play the multiplayer anyway.

Side note: The losing streak is ova!

10. ChankMcStank

ChankMcStank Member

You almost did.

11. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

15 maps and 5 or 6 game modes, what are you talking about?

12. ChankMcStank

ChankMcStank Member

You basically paid for the map pack DLCs for your "beta".

13. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

There's also about 55+ more levels of progression (ignoring generations), more weapons, more titans, etc etc. You're really glossing things over to try and make a point.

14. BonziWellsGOAT

How? because there was more content?.......that's what happens when you go from beta to the real game you get more content. I know there aren't THAT many weapons compared to COD and BF4 but Titanfall is about the gameplay and not cramming as many weapons and perks as they could into the game. They took their time and made sure the gameplay was executed flawlessly and I personally like that much more than tired gameplay but with a lot of weapons.

Save your crusade for another thread.

Cleverly disguised Xbone vs Ps4 thread

15. dback816

dback816 Member

You mean cleverly disguised PS4 vs PC thread.

16. Rock3t Man

Rock3t Man Contributing Member

I see more comments on this thread, bashing the game rather than discussing the features and gameplay. Why not take all the junk about "consoles suck" and "PC is better" elsewhere? Please.

17. morpheus133

morpheus133 Member

Seems the PC servers are over loaded at the moment, can't log in. Oh well, wasn't planning on playing late tonight anyway. Try again in the morning.

18. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Chank is an MS hater. He goes on threads with the sole intent of trolling.

19. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Plasma railgun on titans = win. Incredibly gratifying.

20. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

I had trouble connecting for about 30 seconds, I backed out and reconnected without issue. Been smooth sailing so far.

For those that want to trash talk it, you obviously haven't played it. The weapon customization, Titan customization and the Burn Cards make for a very entertaining gameplay - as no two people really play alike.