1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I am proud of this team.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tim562, Mar 9, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

My 75 year old neighbor Shirley is a Rockets fan and knocked on my door after the game to celebrate. :D

1 person likes this.
  2. ribbit

ribbit Member

Darn. Can't edit. LOL!

3. Roddimus

Roddimus Member

Today is a testament to our growth as a team. They were down majority of game against a very good Portland team, refs arguably making it harder,
    and kept our composure.

We took it to over time and did what we had to do to earn us a BIG win. That makes me proud of this team.:grin:

4. split41

split41 Member

This team has the talent,
    this team has the heart.
    If we're down don't lament
    you know, it's only the start.
    Let Bev hustle, let James shine,
    don't dismiss Chandler and lin.
    In the end, we'll be fine,
    never underestimate that fire within.

Great hustle, great win;
    We know we can win that ring.

1 person likes this.
  5. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

That 22 game run was special(I was at the game against Charlotte where they won their 21st in a row), but it was also hollow since all of us knew in our gut that the team had no chance in the playoffs once Yao went down.

What makes this so fun is that(again barring catastrophic injuries) this is just the beginning for this group. I'm guessing this is what it must've felt like for fans watching Dream and Sampson when they first started out.

6. plee

plee Member

I think everyone should quit whining about this and that and enjoy the season this team is having and hopefully far into the playoffs!

7. solid

solid Contributing Member

I am in shock. The Rockets have plowed through a murderous stretch of schedule (more to come), but they have taken on the best and beat them. A win over OKC and Clippers would be two cherries on the sundae. How sweet it is!

8. nomangame

nomangame Member

Oh Rockets....will you marry me?

9. hooroo

hooroo Member

The Blazers are falling. They are who we thought they were before the season began.

Scheduling was brought up early on as a factor & we're seeing it play out as predicted. Teams hot earlier in the season aren't having it so easy with a tougher schedule.

The Rockets are winning at a time when they should be winning.

There's nothing to be proud of yet.

10. Classic

Classic Member

They looking good.

Signed,

[​IMG]

11. NullNexus

NullNexus Member

bom chicka wah wah..