1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    GAME 7 ORLANDO vs CLEVELAND. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Why was God so active 2000-10,000 years ago?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, Feb 23, 2014.

Tags:
  1. thebeardedwon

thebeardedwon Member

This may help clear things up a bit.

[​IMG]

2. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

IDK let me go ask him... haha but in all seriousness if this was 2,000-10,000 years ago it would be interpreted as signs from God, now people just like to think we live in a pointless world governed by randomness and some chick named mother nature.

3. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Are you talking about evolution of humans or the evolution of all species, because if it's any species the changes are too much to even list.

4. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

More people liked him back in the day.

Seriously, I consider him very active. People are sharing their experiences but most others aren't listening or want to listen.

5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

The war on Christianity makes God sad.

6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

It's an honest question -- the Catholic church is trying to make John Paul a saint, but can't prove he performed any miracles. Previous popes were constantly performing miracles both large and small -- this actually shows god's interaction with man over recent history.

7. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Why? He's a supreme being who is full of love and joy ...he should be able to win any war against Christianity. Unless, there's no war against Christianity. How is Christianity being eradicated, when it's about the largest religion in the world; the Bible is in every country; and there are more churches on every block than fast food restaurants. Almost every country possess some kind Christian symbolism in it or some honor for God or Jesus Christ.

1 person likes this.
  8. thebeardedwon

thebeardedwon Member

did anyone see this?

9. XIrocket

XIrocket Member

I am waiting the threads that mock Islam, and Judaism...but somehow I bet the same people that mock Christianity won't mock those faiths..

Jee I wonder why

10. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

It's God's will.

11. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Why would you think this thread mocks Christianity -- and why would you want it to mock Islam and/ or Judaism?

12. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

I can't speak for the other posters, but try me ... Given that Mohammed never met 11 year old girl he didn't like unless she was not virgin or overweight ...and the Koran has some completely bat-s#it crazy stuff in it to...it's a couple of laughs. Given that we live in nation of nearly 70%-90% Christians, I'll venture to say that alot of Christian do a far better job of mocking God, Jesus Christ, and the Bible than I or any other non-Christian ever could.

13. Bäumer

Bäumer Contributing Member

are you being serious? this post is a little sad

14. SexyButIgnorant

Well technically, this thread also mocks Islam and Judaism. All Abraham faiths. Sorry to be that guy...but yeah.

15. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Most followers of Islam, Judaism, and Christianity do not consider themselves to be of the same faith. Hell, alot of Christians of different denominations do not think that other Christians are of the same faith. Yeah, I know right ...

16. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

delete.

#56 B-Bob, Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
  17. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

The concept of God not doing any crazy miracles since modern science is a negative towards all the monotheistic religions. Why are you so self centered? What made you assume he was only referring to Christianity?

18. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

Human were more stupid back then.

19. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

If god didn't exist then who are all those minions upstairs always crying about with their "LOH" phrases?

20. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Even though the blog above is ran incoherently (at times) by a bunch of bat-**** crazy Muslims, they do have a point in some instances. The premarital sex thing is ironic, because Keith Allen (British comedian, Lily Allen's dad, google it, if you don't know of the people I'm talking about) did a documentary about the Westboro Baptist Church ... He actually talk in detail with Shirley Phelps and towards the end he confronted her with the whole premarital or out of wedlock children thing. She tried to shut that conversation down faster than a titty car wash across the street from a church on Sunday Morning. Because for those of you who don't know, Shirley Phelps had a child out of wedlock.