1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Suns 2/23/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Rocknation

Rocknation Member

Dragic is an all star no doubt. But that's my only idea and option, is someone like George or Igudala. Long athletic wings that can give a smaller player like Dragic little room to shoot over

2. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

I only start throwing around the term "LOF" when they start putting down other players on the team to defend him.

3. texansalltheway

I hope Morey is watching, and suffering for his choices

4. hashmander

hashmander Contributing Member

says you. i think they would coexist just fine.

5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Or has a good game:confused: I don't understand your point? It's been shown statistically that Lin doesn't deviate as much from his mean to a point where it is enough to criticize him relative to other players.

6. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

Just another way of saying he's lighting up everybody

7. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Man, dragic is ****ting on us!

8. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

actually if you watched the games george shut down tragic when he switched on him

9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

No, Harden played with Westbrook on the court plenty of times. In fact Harden and Westbrook would always end games along with Durant on the court as well.

There seems to be this misconception that Harden can't operate without the ball. He's a shooter and playmaker, of course he can. Both Harden AND Dragic would get open looks off of each other.

10. Kiddsir

Kiddsir Member

losing pace game.

11. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

I get that but I am just saying that the example you gave (Paul George) was torched by Dragic when they actually met.

12. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

For some reason, people on this message board do not understand the concept of a good offensive set trumping good defense. It happens.

13. Rocknation

Rocknation Member

Dragic would actually be the point. That would be the difference. I know McHale respects Dragic's game. as does everyone in the NBA now.

14. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Mchale needs to have these guys switching back to the guy they are suppose to be holding imo. Lin has trouble fighting through screens though but I can accept that he's not going to be strong in that area.

15. Mr. Space City

wow the rockets ad 2 all-star caliber point guards :(

16. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

He had some kind of chest bruise... Lin should just take up Van Damme kick boxing and have Coconuts dropped on his body to toughen it up...

17. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

It's important that we ended up on top at half. I (hope) don't think the Suns will have that sort of run again. It wasn't only Dragic, both Morris really got the run started. If we can keep them at arms reach, we are good.

I hope Hamilton gets time. Casspi shouldn't be out there at any time in the second half. Hamilton should get time by default.

18. Doppleganger

Doppleganger Rookie

First of all, that was a team loss. Second, the only reason it even got to game 6 was because Westbrook was out.

19. Clarinetmonster

I have to say, it's rare to see a player improve this much from season to season - Dragic has become an impressive player for sure. Ok, enough with the compliments, let's blow them out in the 2nd half!

20. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Gee, can we sign the Blacktop Battle winners? We need someone, anyone hit an outside shot.