1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden Injury

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by OlajuwonFan81, Feb 21, 2014.

1. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

You actually read a few pages of this stuff? Wow. :)

2. lfw

lfw Rookie

Please, I would love to see this. :grin:

3. Exiled

Exiled Member

LOF vs. Rocket Only Fan

4. ed_tx

ed_tx Contributing Member

Like I ever said anything about being forced to post here. lol Go back and take 1st grade reading comprehension. I was explaining why there we see people make idiotic accusations against Lin and project so much blame on him. It's basically allowed here if not supported by the mod.

I've said it before, Clutch, as a Rocket's fan, has every right to express his opinion and support LOFs or LOHs. Frankly, I respect his right to speak his mind and post things like his statistical study on who should start at PG for the Rox, even if he leans to the side of being anti-Lin (I'm sure extreme LOF's on here helped cause that reaction). But Clutch the moderator should be impartial and if he's gonna come down on people for making ludicrous comments about our coach or non-Lin players, he should be equally as critical regarding blatently racists or idiotic posts/threads that are anti-Lin.

And if you don't like the way I express my opinion, move to China or N. Korea, where freedom of speech isn't a liberty. Believe me, if you do, nobody would care.

5. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

In this thread, idiot vs idiot seems more accurate.

6. archinkent

archinkent Member

As a fellow Lin fan, I disagree bro. I used to feel that way about Clutch but it has since changed when he banned that troll Spiegel.

7. ed_tx

I didn't know that and major props to Clutch for doing that. I haven't been on here much lately so I wasn't aware. Thanks for the update. Spiegel was annoying.

8. Nanisteru

Nanisteru Rookie

Hopefully, Harden will do fine tonight and this discussion can finally be laid to rest!

9. OremLK

OremLK Member

Silly rabbit, you think once a LOF versus LOH thread gets going it can be stopped? The only thing that will lay this thread to rest, short of time, is Clutch locking it up... which IMO he should have done days ago.

10. Panda23

Panda23 Member

How the hell have you not been banned yet? Just go troll some more on reddit or something, you're worse than roxlove and at least that dude had the decency to stop posting once he got called on his bullcrap, you sound like a first year arts student who's taking a psych class with the way you communicate, how about you actually try to contribute something even remotely meaningful, go back under your bridge

11. ed_tx

Nice. Would rep ya if I could Panda. Love how he also put down autistic kids in his post too. The LOH's keep showing how much class they have.

12. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

I don't know who's worse - this guy or iJHolmes.

13. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There should only be rockets only fans here.

That was reason for the boards creation.

Example you build a house for your family and later you find roaches in the kitchen.

Call orkin

14. Rox_Mayhem

Rox_Mayhem Member

This... I don't remember The Yao era being this way ..Unless T-Mac had a terrible game. :grin:

15. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Yao had his groupies as well.

I still remember a lunatic named pryuen who acted like he was married to Yao.

16. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I figured it wasn't to serious when he kept playing the other night.

17. Rox_Mayhem

Rox_Mayhem Member

Lol, really? Well its feels a hell of a lot more cluttered now.

18. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Most initial crazy Yao fans could barely spoke English, so it was more like an amusing aside deciphering what they were trying to say. It also REALLY helped that Yao had the superstar talent to backup his talent. I still think we should have traded him after the had his 2nd serious injury though and tried to get a 15-10 healthy big.

19. HoopFan

HoopFan Member

That is a great one!

20. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Didn't really seem to be bothered by it tonight. Clutch play once again in the 4th Q!!