1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Rockets have eyes on Rondo

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, Feb 17, 2014.

1. JustAGuy

JustAGuy Member

You have gone out of your way to ignore posts that explain how this is possible. Especially for a complex trade, you have to talk to a lot of teams to figure out how to structure it. You might be able to figure out the broad outlines of a trade just from the ancillary moves. And this is ignoring the player's back channel communications through their agents. Claiming no one could know for any given trade is silly.

2. swoosh1014

swoosh1014 Member

Hahaha. Yes, you would "win". You could say I told you so to a bunch of internet strangers. You must truly have a miserable life to sit here all day and repeat the same bs so that you can "win" something so meaningless.

3. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

LMAO!

4. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

I feel that I have been logically refining my opposition position. View it as game theory.

5. ChumpCity

ChumpCity Member

Congratulations, sir! You are going to beat those smug chumps and win the internet today!

You are so smart, we are so lucky to have your contributions on this board.

1 person likes this.
  6. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

Good God has this thread turned into one giant turd...

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. FeaR

FeaR Member

IF a trade deadline doesn't have speculation and (high) expectations , there isn't any fun ... i will not lose anything in the end.

1 person likes this.
  8. delishman

delishman Member

We need an update to stop this jtr induced madness.

9. haoafu

haoafu Contributing Member

I followed every single post in the Dwight to Houston days(yes I'm that addicted to it), and IMO only Docrocket is the real insider. You can reread those threads to see yourself.

The difference is he posted much more often, and a lot of people turned off on him after some trades didn't end as expected.

In one of his interviews, I recall even Morey himself confessed that he doesn't know what will happen in the last minute trade talk.

10. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

It seems like Morey likes to make trades before games start. If nothing happens by around 9 tonight, let's see how is held out of the game.

11. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

Complain to Clutch. That is your only alternative. But I have certainly not broached any posting guidelines. So I guess you will have to just deal with it.

12. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Patterson and Morris were both active and doing shoot around when they got traded.

13. jsmee2000

jsmee2000 Contributing Member

People...why derail the thread?

14. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

There is plenty of evidence that suggest he did more than ride the coat tails of Garnett, Pierce, and Allen. To me, he was in the Asik class of player even though he plays a style I would not like to build around. Not a superstar. Maybe not even a star, but a very good player that helped the Celtics win. Not as big a piece as the other guys, but doubtful the other guys win without him.

If he and Asik were healthy, an Asik-Rondo swap would be very close to even. Rondo was probably overrated, but he still was a very good player. I don't know if Rondo fits with Rockets even though some sources think he can. It is a risky "All-In" move. I would not want to risk too much to get him unless it is future draft picks that probably won't be that high any way along with either Asik or Lin.

I've only seen him once since his return and he did not look as good as Beverley.

15. JD88

JD88 Member

This.

16. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Perhaps you missed both of these posts:

Seriously man. Take a break and walk away. You are not providing anything worth discussing, much less worth reading, in this thread.

1 person likes this.
  17. King Drew

King Drew Member

Smh..

18. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

I was just gonna say. ^^^

This guy is nuts.

19. King Drew

King Drew Member

The first major leak should come tonight. Not from me BTW. Its from a person with major rep. At least its what I'm told

4 people like this.
  20. Rox_Mayhem

Rox_Mayhem Member

JTR STFU!!

1 person likes this.