1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hotties and Jeremy Lin Tracker

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by d12babymamas, Nov 17, 2013.

1. CasaDolce

CasaDolce Rookie

You guys are mean. These girls are watching a college basketball game. I'm sure they will be a lot prettier when they're dressed up.

"Even I don't wake up looking like Cindy Crawford." - Cindy Crawford

2. Haharocket

Haharocket Member

I guess by your standard they are average looking but the most important thing to judge a person is by there inside look not the outside. The outside will fade and disappear no matter how much surgery, or make-up that they used. The inside doesn't change and that is the most thing. :grin:

3. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Not wanting to sound mean but it looks like some wicked witch ran through that room with an ugly stick & hit everyone...some of them twice!

4. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

LOL first of all, never said would not bang, in fact the first thing I said was I'd still hit. Second of all, I feel sorry for you herbs that would just end up getting friend-zoned by these average girls.

5. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

As Jeremy gets older, the college girls stay the same age.

6. Panda23

Panda23 Member

omg how rude they are very pleasant and homely looking girls especially the one who is unaware that eyebrow trimmers exist

1 person likes this.
  7. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. JLFan

JLFan Rookie

unless everyone here looks like Chandler Parsons or is rich like Mark Zuckerberg, I think people need to stop judging all these attractive woman. Dont be calling woman 6s when you like a 1.

9. Panda23

Panda23 Member

Are you saying that only billionaires or attractive people are allowed to have opinions?

look no-one here is saying they're hoodrats, everyone just has different tastes/thresholds as to what they find attractive/etc, ain't a big deal!

10. Ekiu

Ekiu Member

Exactly nothing worse than a crazy hot girl with low self esteem and is seriously boring.

11. raisedfist

raisedfist Member

LMAO Is that vlaurelio?

12. ccjj

ccjj Contributing Member

13. Throttle

Throttle Member

14. AdrenaLINe

AdrenaLINe Rookie

better question is has anyone ever dated a model type...

because I bet you will know what im talking about

I have dated 1 Guess Jeans Model

and 1 Playboy Model who got in the magazine 2 times...

now try sitting and waiting for 3 hours every time 1 of these model types gets ready to go out... that put me off the model type of girl...

I prefer the girl next door type who will just throw on a pair of jeans and can look good with minimal amount of make up applied

15. hamsession

hamsession Member

16. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Yep. My ex did some modeling work for a marketing firm, and for some reason, she had gotten it into her head that every time we went out, there could be scouts or recruiters wherever we were going, so she took FOREVER to get ready. It boggled my mind that someone who had a Masters in Nursing could get so caught up in trying to be a model that it literally affected our relationship because she couldn't just relax and have a good time whenever we were out in public. My fiance on the other hand is definitely the type that is comfortable in her own skin, and can throw on jeans and a t-shirt and pretty much roll anywhere. We can be out the door inside 30 minutes from when she starts getting ready, and still look phenomenal, so I'm thanking my lucky stars. Hooking up with model-types is fun, but when it comes to actually being in a long-term relationship with them, it gets exhausting.

17. Karolik

Karolik Member

Oh snap we got a hot shot here, anyone can talk big on the internet.

18. jason330i

jason330i Member

should i say the obligatory "pics or it didn't happen"?

haha

19. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Yeah well I've dated 2 chicks who were voted Hot on HotOrNot and 1 chick who claimed to have modeled for a Sears magazine when she was in in middle school.

So there.

1 person likes this.
  20. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

Shout out to my man for using 'herbs' in a sentence.

1 person likes this.