1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If Dallas blows it...

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by xiki, May 1, 2003.

1. BubbaMac

BubbaMac Contributing Member

Whats up with the Mavs? They are playing horrible. Kind of reminds me of the Rockets.

2. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

I have a feeling the choke city express is moving north up I45.......should be there in a few days :D

3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

same offense, no defense

4. moomoo

moomoo Member

i'm not able to watch the game, due to no cable. to anyone watching the game, is nowitski hurt? 2-11 fg, 0-1 3ptrs 4 pts, already 3rd qtr! yeowch!

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

btw: has a 3-0 ever turned into a 3-3. surely they said that in the game...no?

6. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

I think I saw Nellie trying to do the heimlich maneuver on him.....

7. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Absolutely nothing would make my NBA season (now that the Rockets are out) like watching the Mavs crumble, choke, and sputter their way out. I can't stand them or their bandwagon fans anymore.

And to think... for a few short months I actually thought I could like them and Cuban... bah!

Down with the Mavs!!

8. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

I believe its the 3rd time. 94 Nuggets Vs Jazz. I dont rememer the other it was along time ago. They talked about it towards the end of the game.

9. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

well since this post is already here i'll just say rocketfan83 is right about the denver utah comeback.

#29 francis 4 prez, May 3, 2003
    Last edited: May 3, 2003
  10. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

Internation? Come on man, It couldn't hurt that much to add the a and the l. That's just lazy.

:)

11. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Sorry, folks, but that is Po as in Po Boys or Po Folks. Poland is cool, Jailblazers not.

Wow, is Dallas turning into the Mavdavers, or what! It will be fun to watch their off season. C-h-o-k-e C-i-t-y without the chance to go CLUTCH!

12. PhiSlammaJamma

Breaking Dallas mentally could help us next year. So if they bump out it I think the Rockets will benefit. Especially if we meet them in the playoffs next year.

13. How Sweet It Is

I am pulling for the Mavs to break out of their funk. Go Mavs and bet the hell out of that SOB Rasheed Wallace.

Besides, as I posted on another thread, I want a Texas team to win.