1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ode to Stockton

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Drexlerfan22, May 1, 2003.

1. MadMonk

MadMonk Member

Stockton plays BBall like a Republican political strategist - often dirty and engages in the illegal but gets the job done.

#21 MadMonk, May 2, 2003
    Last edited: May 1, 2003
  2. Kill Dirty Stockton

Kill Dirty Stockton Contributing Member

John Stockton is the AntiChrist. One of the dirtiest players of our time who Danny Ainge, a true dirty player in his time could not stop spazzing over. Him and Karl Malone represent all that is wrong with the league and pretty much the entire world. Not even ChienPeiChuang (ask Earl Cureton, he knows!) compares to the psychotic uprising that Flopton brought to this sport.

3. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

really Drexlerfan22 you do not like jordan?? i thought i would have noticed it in other threads about jordan if you didn't like him:D :D :D

4. nigma2000

nigma2000 Member

Actually i would be really sad if he retired now. I want him and Malone to keep on playing so they could live the pain and agony every year by getting kicked out of the 1st round. :D

I will never forget that last second buzzer that knocked us out of meeting MJ. Damn you, Stockton, Damn you...you son of a :mad:

5. CY02

CY02 Member

:rolleyes:

Hmmm... answer me this please.

If Steve Francis is really a top 10 player (according to many here on this board), how come he never made the playoffs?

Why are so many people here so proud of his 20/6/6? I guess those are not stats eh? He's just not great eh? He's just a stat filler eh?

You answer the above, I will answer you about Stockton and Malone.

6. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

While I don't consider him the greatest PG of all time (of those I've actually seen play, I'd take Magic before him), he is a hell of a basketball player. What I thought was the most amazing about him was that low dribble that he always did. I swear, it looked as if he squatted and still dribbled the ball at full-speed all over the court. It's no wonder it was so difficult to steal the ball from him.