1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Paranormal] Has anyone ever seen a ghost?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by roxxfan, Jan 5, 2013.

1. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

The one who sees ghosts in multiple homes and thinks a lady wants to eat her heart while she sleeps.

2. roxxfan

roxxfan Contributing Member

It was a four year old girl justtxyank! Re-read the post. Damn! I know for damn sure you had a imagination at the age of 4, no?

3. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

I posted this before in another thread recently, but I figured this is more appropriate. I'll adjust it for relevant purposes.

About a month or so ago I took a trip with my then girlfriend to Dallas to see her sister. We spent the night on her sisters couch. Right around 3:15am out of nowhere we hear a lady screaming a blood curdling scream like she was being stabbed to death multiple times coming from her sister's room. It was between 4-6 screams in succession. I looked at her and she looked at me. I didn't know if her sister was dying or if this were normal so I didn't wanna say anything. She told me she wanted to check on her neices so I knew something wasn't right. When we checked on everyone, nobody heard the noise. Her sister and fiance were both asleep, and everyone else were either already asleep or falling asleep. The noise came from upstairs, we were the only ones downstairs and the only ones to hear it (weird). We stayed up until 4, then went back to sleep. I still get chills thinking about it.

4. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

I'm curious whether any of our resident religion bashers believe in ghosts...

5. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

that's funny, I always wonder the same thing.

6. Eps

Eps Member

Yeah it's a sweet marriage Swoly,we were young then as well. Thanks for the therapy tips guys, good stuff. Haha

7. AXG

AXG Member

My "ghost" story: A few years ago after Ike hit, my family and a buddy of mine went to Galveston. We stopped at a restaurant to get something to eat. Right before we left the restaurant, my buddy and step-dad had to go to the restroom. It was a family restroom and there was a few people in line. My mom, brother and I all waited outside for them. My buddy and step-dad didn't come back for like 35-40 minutes and we asked what took them so long. They said they were waiting for some man to come out of the restroom but he never did. The door was locked and nobody answered whenever people knocked. Eventually an employee had to open with it a key. To everyone's astonishment, nobody was in the restroom. It was a shock because several people say they saw the same man.

8. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If you are referring to agnostics as religion bashers,

Of course I don't, because there is no evidence, as much as I would like to think there are.

9. Wilezra

Wilezra Member

This is one of the best threads I've come across in the Hangout so far. I'd love to contribute, but I've never really experienced anything remotely paranormal my whole life.

Anyway, more stories please!

10. LAFIRMA22

LAFIRMA22 Member

11. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member

You obviously didn't read my paranormal experience then.

Obviously what you said applies to a majority of people who casually think they've had a paranormal encounter, I agree, but not in my case.

12. roxxfan

roxxfan Contributing Member

With that logic, you can't believe in "karma" if you don't believe in ghosts. Because it is something that is impossible to be proven. It is just a mere idea. And yes the burden of proof falls on your end as well. Just an example.

13. Jontro

Jontro Member

bump!

about last month ago my in-law had a dream where she was confronted by a mysterious pale lady who was missing her lower half. didn't do much, nor say anything, just appeared in her dream as if to declare her presence. freaked her out obviously as she seldom gets these types of dreams unless something weird is about to happen.

so last weekend i brought a book to her house, a collection of ghost stories, since i like that kind of stuff despite me being scared of the dark. i left the book at the house with the intentions that i'll read some of it at another time. a couple of days later as my in-law was cleaning around the house, she came across that book and as it turned out the mysterious lady that came to her dream weeks before was the lady on the cover of that book, as if to say that she's going to be coming to my in-law's house a couple of weeks later.

anyway, she made me get rid of it. i wanted to give it to a coworker that i didn't like very much hoping that their house/life would get haunted, but ended up leaving it at a neighborhood park with high traffic of people. hope the person who finds that book is able to enjoy the stories as much as i did and maybe experience their own supernatural events.

lady in question:
    [​IMG]

btw i think i bought the book in like 2000 at half price books on westheimer.

14. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Come on, now. It's clear the dude escaped through the toilet much like Andy Dufresne.

Zach says this one is: DEBUNKED

15. jae713

jae713 Member

Allright... weird coincidence that this thread popped up because I may or may not have experienced a paranormal event this past Sunday.

After the Superbowl I came home from a get together and decided to listen to music at my desk till I got sleepy. I had a couple of drinks at the party, but wasn't really drunk just buzzed really hard. Anyways... I was sitting there listening to z-ro and my wife was already asleep in the room. Then suddenly I heard a loud "Shhhhhh" coming from what sounded like a cuople of feet in front of my desk. My dog was laying at my feet and even he reacted and looked towards the "shhhh". I stood up and tried to look over my monitors expecting to see my wife since my music was a little loud but didnt see anything. I got a littke freaked out and went to go check on my wife but she was still sleeping. Im not really a believer in ghosts and stuff, but I am having a difficult time explaining this one.

the shark likes this.
  16. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

Easy....your dog farted.

17. jae713

jae713 Member

That actually makes alot of sense.

18. CCorn

CCorn Member

I know a guy on the interwebs that has a possessed giraffe doll.

Jontro and Houstunna like this.
  19. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Bobby Brown hopes not.

20. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member