1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Paranormal] Has anyone ever seen a ghost?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by roxxfan, Jan 5, 2013.

1. thebeardedwon

thebeardedwon Member

[​IMG]

thats what I meant. now i've posted like 6 times in a row. i'm done and off to sleep haha.

2. thebeardedwon

thebeardedwon Member

damn that's the wrong gif i wanted to post anyway. I meant to post the comic above that in the website. lol i'm out of this forum. been here too long

3. roxxfan

roxxfan Contributing Member

Yeah you definitely are new to the board. Double posting is frowned upon here, let alone sextuple posting. You can have your opinion and state it, that is fine. But leave it in one large post.

4. calurker

calurker Contributing Member

Stayed at a hotel late last year in China. In the morning I looked out my window and saw a man standing in the window area in the building next door a couple floors below looking up at me. That room seemed to have fluorescent lighting. I was startled and backed away from my window for literally a second. When I went back to peek again, the man was gone and the room was dark. I thought nothing much of it.

Later that morning, I checked out the hotel with my coworkers and mentioned the story. We looked up at the building next door, and it was still under construction with essentially just steel and concrete having been put up.

Don't know if it was paranormal, but it was creepy.

5. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

I've seen Ghost.

[​IMG]

6. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Oh. OK.

7. Xsatyr

Xsatyr Member

Is this the thread where we find out which posters are crazy or fibbers?

8. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I don't believe in ghosts but I've had some ****ing insane nightmares.

Thank goodness I don't remember dreams well and they get erased out of memory soon or I'd be traumatized. As far as supernatural events, I sometimes have the strongest inclination that someone is watching me whenever I'm alone. That sense feeling you get when you know someone is there. Coupled with a static ringing in my ear.

9. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

saw some crazy ****, but not ghosts

10. Eps

Eps Member

Had my wife claim she saw a little girl running from one room to another in all white gown (why do they all wear white?) while we were moving in to our new house. Also had my daughter(4 at the time) tell me that there was a woman who slept above her bed on the ceiling. She couldn't detail the "woman" but she was very calm when she brought it up. The REAL F'd up part is when she said "The Lady" wanted to eat my "corazon" (heart in spanish). Luckly that was at our last apartment,now it seems we have another issue in this lovely place. had thing creak and crack and even slam at my parents house when i was young but i place that on being a young chicken *****.

11. Eps

Eps Member

I get this a lot as well,it's just the devil on your back.:p

12. roxxfan

For some reason, this made me reallly uneasy. The chick on the sealing. Creeepyyy

13. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

Saw something at a cemetery, but probably just a grocery bag with shadows and glares...

14. Eps

Eps Member

lol, yeah my wife was tripping hard on that,she wanted the local preist come bless the apt. I was like o.k.:rolleyes:

i'm just a huge skeptic.but perhaps they are trying to prove me wrong??:p

15. roxxfan

Yeah when I was younger I used to trip out hard on alot of this kinda stuff alot worse than I do now. Mainly because my grandma used to engage in black magic and worship the devil in the very house I live in now. But I realized that the majority of the stuff that I perceived was indeed imagination. Ironically, she ended up being a Christian and praying on the regular. But after all of that stuff that she did, things haven't been right since. I actually come from a family of black magic background (my mom's side.) However, I myself, am a Christian. Alot of people have said weird things about my house tho. I'm not going to give out my address, but in it is the number of "The Beast" lol. It's just ironic. And a relative's license plate has the numbers 666 on it as well

16. dragician

dragician Member

You need six cents.

17. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

They may need therapy, not a priest.

18. roxxfan

Who needs therapy more? The one who has the mindset to believe in something more than himself, or the one who is closed-minded enough to say he should not?

19. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

That's going to be a great marrage! Good luck! :p

20. roxxfan

Classic Swoly-D. I will admit you get annoying at times, but this board wouldn't be the same without you.