1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Either start Lin, or bring in a new starting PG, Bev ain't cuttin' it.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by OldfanofTmac, Dec 13, 2013.

1. dianelo

dianelo Member

I'm amazed that there's 120 pages already. This thread will never die until Lin got traded. Maybe Rockets should agree to Bull's 3-way trade to send Lin & Asik away.

2. bws

bws Member

Yep, Rockets should base their trades on the length of a fan's forum thread.

3. King1

King1 Contributing Member

You are correct on the first part but not even close on the salary. He makes like 10 mil a year. Anyways, never been big on him at all and I've watched him since his UCLA days. There's a reason Philly was willing to dump him.

4. dianelo

dianelo Member

It's not like the front office wanna keep Asik and Lin anyway.

5. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member

9 million.

6. EnergyGuy

EnergyGuy Rookie

All-star and walking legend according to Evan Turner

7. jms99

jms99 Member

I'm only 4'10" and I was randomly born with the genetics that stunted my growth, and I agree with you completely!!! You're a better fan than most.

8. EnergyGuy

EnergyGuy Rookie

Trade Lin. Some posters can't handle being wrong. Trade Lin.

9. Hak34

Hak34 Member

Weren't you the guy claiming Brooks should start? Yeah you have no agenda whatsoever. Here let me help the mental midget. You say "when Bev got hurt" now turn that into, Lin is by far and away a better playerand deserves to start regardless.

I am a rocket player nuthugger. Sorry you hate rocket players bro. Feel free to pick another team that doesn't have Jeremy Lin on it to cheer for. You would be so much happier as a fan.

10. jms99

jms99 Member

The league should limit Lin's minutes due to his health. I'm totally worried about this. He really does get into more injuries than everyone else. I think he might be just a frail guy, like Yao. If he played like 20 minutes per game, that would be ideal for his health.

11. dianelo

dianelo Member

Then maybe Beverley shouldn't be a starter. Since he's got into the starting lineup, he's been out quite a bit. :grin:

12. King1

Haha. I had completely forgotten that he made that comment. Honestly, if I was that reporter I would at least have cracked a smile assuming he was making a joke.

13. EnergyGuy

EnergyGuy Rookie

Did I just read that?

14. King1

Nope. Wrong like usual. In fact, check the post history. I said the exact opposite. Once you're finished embarrassing yourself, you can come back and let us all laugh at the real mental midget in this conversation. I'll even hold the mirror up for you. Guess we know who has the "agenda" here. You have the intelligence of a fire hydrant. I've always said Lin would make a good 6th man because he would have more freedom and we needed the scoring off the bench. That doesn't equate to me thinking that Bev is a better player. I know for dullards like yourself that's a hard concept to grasp.

I don't hate any Rockets players, You can try to spin it anyway you want because you just got thoroughly clowned but the facts are all here. Nope, I'll continue to root for the Rockets and you'll continue to be a cheerleader who worships NBA players.

Class dismissed

15. King1

Here's an example of Rockets fan Hak34 not hating on players like he claims:'

"Oh you mean the guy who leads the NBA in turnovers, is almost in the 20's for three point shooting, and the guy who will sabotage a play by walking away from it if he doesn't get the ball?

That's your playmaker? "

"Good thing the scrubs let the game get to a 10 point game, no mention from the same chuckle heads as to the starters letting the lead get even bigger."

I love exposing idiots

16. Crunchyball

Crunchyball Rookie

KING1 hold the fort , i am radioing Tinman, before the Torocan comes in .

17. King1

Will do. Seriously, you should read this dudes post history. All he does is **** on Harden and Bev while propping up Lin. I guess he figured I wasn't going to call him on it. How very wrong he was

18. Chris Jent MVP

I wonder if Flukeness is one of Morey's advanced stats.

Is Lin the league leader in flukes again?

19. Pumpedupkicks

Pumpedupkicks Member

He's also overrated, overpaid but every team needs one so we'll probably keep him to fill in the team's quota. ;)

20. tomato123

tomato123 Rookie

The league should be more concern about Harden. With the way he keeps use his body to draw fouls, I am not sure he's going to make it to playoff.:grin: